A new stage on Splatoon???

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date

Do you think the Delfino Plaza leak is real?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hey everyone,P2 here! Hope everyone's well! To get down to it,I've been busy looking at info on what to expect from the new game coming out May 29th:Splatoon.My hype for it,is SO high right now,lol. :hilarious: Anyway,I heard that supposedly,there was a recent leak about a new stage being added to the game.And you'll never guess what it is... :3 Delfino Plaza!!!! :D Yes,ironically from Super Mario Sunshine,Delfino Plaza is a new stage! It's sorta strange,because Mario just cleaned that place,lol.Now Inklings are gonna mess it up again. XD

So,what do you think? Do you believe that Delfino Plaza will be a new stage,or do you think it's fake?

I heard about this yesterday, it's supposedly got leaked from the Splatoon Direct coming out this week. I really hope it's true but the leak just sounds too good to be true...
May contains spoilers for the Splatoon Direct coming on May 27th
-The development team plans to release additional Downloadable content in the future. Nintendo plans to give us more information in the future.
First DLC shown: Stage Pack 1
Contains 5 new stages based on famous Nintendo franchises. These are:
-Super Mario Bros.
-Pikmin
-Animal Crossing
-Donkey Kong Country
-Kirby
-Demo Version will be available on the Wii U eshop shortly after the presentation:
(1 Stage online, 1 stage Batlle Dojo, First Campaign level)
I mean yeah after reading these, I just thought the leaker is just telling us what we want to hear... Also they're gonna announce the DLC before the game comes out? Mario kart 8 waited a few weeks before they reveal the DLC.

I want to believe this but the source is not really reliable. I guess we just have to wait and see until the Direct.
Btw 2 more days!!! :woot:

Reactions: P2.0
Ooh! This leak sounds pretty legit, since the inklings were inspired by the Super Mario Sunshine Bloopers. This would surly be the best thing ever! However, one can only say so much, for the facts have yet to come... :artist:

I think that perhaps all this might be true , the new stage does really sound super interesting and the leaks that ChewyPuck had stated does sound really awesome indeed . I think that the Delfino Plaza sounds really awesome , and places from different games sound pretty unique as well :D

Oh my god yes I would totally agree with this. Chances are they're gonna make DLCs for these stages but that doesn't really matter.. well I think it'll be DLC if the game sells well, which it seems like it would. The amount of hype for this game is so strong and also with the upcoming direct who knows what to expect from this game :p

The funny thing is,I was actually making a joke about the Inklings messing with Isle Delfino yesterday before I heard about this. XD I mean,if you think about it,they do go hand and hand.I really hope it will be new levels like @ChewyPuck says,but I won't hold my breath about it.Whatever comes,comes.And I'll be happy when I get the game either way. :)

After the stage is shown Mario Sunshine 2 will be revealed xD This one will have a decent plot ^^

I hope it's real! Mario Sunshine is probably my favorite Mario game of all time! And Delfino Plaza is my favorite starting area place thing

Reactions: 3905 and P2.0
@paceygym :Same here! I like Super Mario Sunshine as well.It was really unique from the classical gameplay,using F.L.U.D.D,lol.I hear many people wanna use that as a weapon? Being able to dash,rocket,and hover using ink would be boss,BTW!

Reactions: 3391
After the stage is shown Mario Sunshine 2 will be revealed xD This one will have a decent plot ^^

I hope it's real! Mario Sunshine is probably my favorite Mario game of all time! And Delfino Plaza is my favorite starting area place thing
Aww... But, but... Mario galaxy 3?:cry:

I don't think the rumor is real. I would love for it to be real since I love Mario Sunshine and would want a level or two from it. It makes too much sense but I don't think nintendo likes to remind people of MARIO Sunshine

@Mel :I agree,having one or two of the stages from Super Mario Sunshine would be fantastic, and I think ironically, it'd be pretty funny to ink it up there. XD But why do you think it may not be a thing?

Oh I said that since out of all the 3D Marios it's the one that's the least looked back on in a positive light. Many fans and critics prefer 64 or the Galaxy series, so Sunshine gets sweep under the rug a lot. Sunshine did also have it's set of problems even if it's my favorite one. I just don't see Nintendo going out of their way to cater to a small group like that when they could make new stages or use stages from more well like games.

Back