A pokemon Story

• Thread starter BrandonBennett13
  • Start date
BrandonBennett13

BrandonBennett13

"and i said Tank you very much"
Towns Folk
So im going to tell you about my pokemon gen1 story and i would love to see yours too!

So i was in the first forest and i saw a metapod and I decided ill catch it (note:I was really young when i did this) and when i went to the gym I lvled it up to 15 and didnt evolve it. when i went to finish brock my Charmander fainted and who was left? non other than Metapod and I looked at its attacks and at the top of the screen it said "Harden,Tackle" I hardened until its defense was too strong then i hit his onix with a tackle and KO'd him i laughed and Brock Must have felt embarrassed loseing to a Metapod i still have this Metapod to my Black 2 Name that my pokemon story i would love to here some of yours comment your story and ill be sure to read them all! have a wonderful day!

-BrandonBennett13

Reactions: Eevee and 3dsatackman
In pokemon x/y like in every pokemon game i play i like to read all the signs. Well i saw there was a sign sitting alone all by itself so i felt it was pretty important. I used rock smash which was the only way to get to the sign just to find out all the sign said was "Nice! i see you know how to use rock smash!" I just face palmed but it was hilarious haha XD i have so many great pokemon stories ill say another one later :3

Reactions: BrandonBennett13
My favorite pokemon stories was in Pokemon x/y (I own Y) I was traveling down a route I forget which one and a trainer challenges me so I think "Not again" so I battle him and easily take his money and then e pulls the vegeta reference and I start thinking when can I see this again XD

Back