A Pokemon you'd never believe won a tournament

• Thread starter Magik
  • Start date
M

Magik

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User

That little rodent you always see but never think he's good? He just won a tournament:

What next? Furfrou? Shuckle? Shedinja? Yeah, there better be Pokemon like those winning the next tournament or else I'll eat my hat.

What next? Furfrou? Shuckle? Shedinja? Yeah, there better be Pokemon like those winning the next tournament or else I'll eat my hat.

Shuckle and Shedinja are alright but imagine this. A magickarp wins a tourney, hands down. Would you eat your hat then? Cause I would.

Shuckle and Shedinja are alright but imagine this. A magickarp wins a tourney, hands down. Would you eat your hat then? Cause I would.
I'd eat everyone's hat

I saw this, and the Korean player seemed to be too obsessed with his Pachirisu XD

Although, seeing this competition the Pachirisu didnt do much except for Follow Me and averting the Draco Meteor....... It was lucky with that tiny Health survival though. I'm thinking that he (Se Jun) still could've won his that last pokemon.

Reactions: FirstSerpent
I saw this, and the Korean player seemed to be too obsessed with his Pachirisu XD

Although, seeing this competition the Pachirisu didnt do much except for Follow Me and averting the Draco Meteor....... It was lucky with that tiny Health survival though. I'm thinking that he (Se Jun) still could've won his that last pokemon.
But isn't that a Pokémon battle? It involves strategy, mind games, and the ever important factor; Luck.

But the luck factor was one of the only factors i really saw going on.

Gg anyways. It looked like a fun match :p

Well some people dont know that pokémon have hidden potential especially in sttats, pokémon masters know a lot about those hidden things in pokémon though , and that kinda makes pretty sure win if the enemy does not know it.

Imagine Magikarp winning a tournament...

I think only real VGC players can show what a Pokemon can do. It's never the 'big 6' team that wins worlds...it's the quirky cool teams. I admire Se Jun Park for going down the interesting route, for showing others that looks are deceiving, and that there's potential in every Pokemon, no matter how "bad" the stats look. I only really started playing VGC aggressively this year, and I've seen some odd Pokemon used, and I've used them myself!

If you go to seniors, and look at third place, that's me at Melbourne Regionals (it's VGC as well)
http://pokemonaustralia.com/pokemon-vgc-regionals-melbourne-recap-teams-and-usage-stats/

People kept commenting, "wow, Espeon?!" But I still used it. It was my Pachirisu.

Reactions: gimarcolamagna
Back