A rather odd request for an eShop game recommendation

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date

Lime Pawpaw
Towns Folk
As I've said before, I'm a big fan of anything that has an anime art style. And the eShop has a good deal of obscure games, so I would like to make a very odd request - can you guys recommend a Nintendo 3DS Download-Only game that:

• Has an anime art style
  • Is not horrible in terms of gameplay
  • Is preferably priced under $10, but any other price would be fine for me to check it out later
It's because there are a lot of obscure good games on the 3DS eShop, and it'd be nice to get a recommendation that fits this bill. You guys ever come across a game like this that you'd recommend?

Liberation Maiden ($8)

Crimson Shroud ($8)

Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale ($8)

Reactions: jandkas and 18
Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword ($7)

Bloody Vampire ($5)

Witch's Cat ($5)

Reactions: 18
Picdun 2: Witch's Curse ($5)

Those games have an anime art style and decent to good gameplay.

Reactions: 18
@ErixSan Thank you very much for such a big list.
I have already heard of and am not interested in Sakurai Samurai and Attack of the Friday Monsters; and I already own and love Bloody Vampire and Picdun 2. But the others I will check out. Thanks a lot man :)

@ErixSan Thank you very much for such a big list.
I have already heard of and am not interested in Sakurai Samurai and Attack of the Friday Monsters; and I already own and love Bloody Vampire and Picdun 2. But the others I will check out. Thanks a lot man :)

You're welcome. In my case, I'm already have Crimson Shroud, Picdun 2 and Sakura Samurai.

PS: If you like Punch Out!, you will like Sakura Samurai.

Crimson Shroud looked the most interesting, I'm on the fence for Liberation maiden though.

Crimson Shroud looked the most interesting, I'm on the fence for Liberation maiden though.

Yeah, but it can be bored if you don't like RPG.
It has a lot of text, no voice, no model animation (they're statues), but in my case, I like it.

"no voice, no model animation" ehhh might pass out on this, I already have etrian odyssey.

Reactions: ErixSan
Yeah, but it can be bored if you don't like RPG.
It has a lot of text, no voice, no model animation (they're statues), but in my case, I like it.

I was thinking it looks pretty impressive for a downloadable game of its price, but after reading this I'm a little less eager. And I like RPGs.

Great life @ErixSan . You're doing some great work for the community. I appreciate your hard work and efforts. :thumbsup:
PS. All games suck xD for me at least! :sneaky:

Great life @ErixSan . You're doing some great work for the community. I appreciate your hard work and efforts. :thumbsup:
PS. All games suck xD for me at least! :sneaky:

Thanks you. :oops:

PS: I have to make a review of Crimson Shroud and Sakura Samurai then :whistle:

Reactions: jandkas
Thanks you. :oops:

PS: I have to make a review of Crimson Shroud and Sakura Samurai then :whistle:
I are you going to make another contest for them? XD lol jk

Reactions: ErixSan
I are you going to make another contest for them? XD lol jk

@dilawer is the contest guy. I will make contests if I have the chance.

Reactions: jandkas
@dilawer is the contest guy. I will make contests if I have the chance.
Well, I'll make more contests when I get more games. Just stay tuned you guys xD Lemme get my hands on some games first xD

Reactions: jandkas and ErixSan
Well, I'll make more contests when I get more games. Just stay tuned you guys xD Lemme get my hands on some games first xD

You do that, my friend! I shall come. I shall see. I shall conquer.

Never go first though XD wait for others to guess and then you have a better chance or winning.

Back