A Realm of Chaos

• Thread starter Rebel_Yell
  • Start date
Rebel_Yell

Rebel_Yell

Hawke + Lash's Tag Power
Towns Folk
I shall sing to you of an age gone by, so that the world may know of its silenced cry

It begins in a land that stood for peace, and all was united by a powerful beast
His name was King Lazarus the Good, and by that creed he stood

He reigned his lands with a mighty hand, yet never was there a more fairer man
Just to the people and Fair to the poor, hail to ye my sire King Lazarus the Good

For the decades he ruled there was no strife, and yet some had sought his life
It brought about the end of King Lazarus the Good

Now the age of peace is all but gone, and our kingdom as come undone...

So welcome to a tale of a land conquered by evil, people in despair
And living frightened to their bones! Come young brave heroes!

Come fight and become the answer! For together you must find a way
And defeat the tyrant's throne!

- The Fall of King Lazarus The Good, and The Kingdom of Axiom

The Kingdom of Axiom was bound by a beast of a man named Gerard Lazarus, who brought peace through unifying the warring nobility in many of its reaches. Each Noble House and Warlord were defeated by House Lazarus and its armies, and with this conquest had ended the countless civil wars and conflicts plaguing the land. Under one banner did every lord provide soldiers, money, goods, and services. This bounty of goods led way to progress, and a capital city was built in the hold of Lazarus, and from it would the united nobles govern the new kingdom of Axiom. Gerard Lazarus would be its head, and he would be known as King Gerard Lazarus the Good.

Peace and stability at long last had been reached, and decades would pass in prosperity for all.

However not before long did the creeping shadows of greed and insolence begin the creep into the minds of the council that served under the king. Plots of assassination and usurping the throne were whispered and rumored throughout. None believed it until the first attempt was foiled. Many attempts were foiled until House Dupont, a house built from its many mining operations and monopoly on specific ores, had their assassin succeed. House Dupont immediately tried to assert themselves onto the thrown, but it became sucked into the turmoil surrounding the vacuum of power that started when the King had become absent. Now is a time of civil war and complete anarchy, with the seven noble houses and their holds warring for the right to rule so that they may restore peace to the land.

However this does not stop enterprise, and heroes and travelers come from all over either to fund their own campaigns to conquer the nobility set loose, or to lend them a hand for a life of luxury and more gold coinage than you'd ever earn in a lifetime.

Welcome to the Realm of Chaos, formerly known as the Kingdom of Axiom.

Will you be the one to end the chaos?

To Be Continued...

More details will be added later on. Describing the seven holds, their houses, and more.

Reactions: DarkMatterGaming
Okay, I really like where this is going.

i´m really feeling it... being cool.

Attachments

• i´m really wreckg it.jpg
    i´m really wreckg it.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 6
Pretty good, and I feel like this is made for me...

Back