A Secret Message from One Piece to Naruto

• Thread starter numage
  • Start date
numage

numage

_(┐ \ε:)_❤_(:3/ ∠)_
Towns Folk
Not sure if you guys have read this already.
As all of you might have known that Naruto recently ended. So this is how Eiichiro Oda send a message to congratulates Masashi Kishimoto. I find it really cool how the mangakas make up a secret or hidden message. Like, what do their brain make of, I don't understand how and why they are so clever!

Anyway, this is the picture of this secret message

01.png

Can you find all of them?? Try thinking...
Names of the food behind Luffy:
  • “Nasu no itame”
  • “Rukkora no sarada”
  • “Tofu”
  • “Otsumami”
  • “Karee”
  • “San”
  • “Den…”
  • “Shouyuu no” (Sho in Japanese is written like Shi+yo)
  • “Tamago”
If you take the first word of every menu, it becomes “Naruto otsukaresan deshita”, which means "Naruto, Good job after all the hard work"

Not only those, on the One Piece Logo on top of the page you can see the Konoha, Shuriken sign with Naruto himself instead of Luffy!

Nami's dress also have Konoha sign.

Luffy is eating Ramen, Naruto’s signature food and that fox has a Naruto picture on the back (Naruto is a way to call fishcakes in Japanese)

When you think about it, Nami, Luffy and Tony Tony Chopper =Naruto!

And the last thing.. Who is that familiar looking guy eating ramen with Luffy?

How many secret did you get before reading the spoiler??

Last edited:
Reactions: Neko49
i only saw the clothing & the logo..i didn't know about tha food. befo' seeing yo spoiler.

I spotted Naruto with Luffy and the little kitsune with the naruto on his back. And the symbol in One Piece.

I wonder if Masashi Kishimoto will do anything for One Piece, I mean I know Naruto is done but still.

all the thing exept the food name :panda:
and one piece is a so long manga with 500+ chapter the mangaka gotta be really good so im have no surprise here lol still 15 years sure is long naruto finally end but when will it be for one piec tho?

Woah cool nice design i only spotted the logo thingy,the dress and the fox thing along with the ramen but i din't see the guy sitting there eating with luffy,i really do like the designs though,i wish they could have done something like this for bleach.

I spotted Naruto with Luffy and the little kitsune with the naruto on his back. And the symbol in One Piece.

I wonder if Masashi Kishimoto will do anything for One Piece, I mean I know Naruto is done but still.

Sorry for replying really late, but he actually did, in this last chapter.

naruto-easter-egg-last-chapter-baruto-paint-one-piece-straw-hat-logo-funny-anime-jokes-2014.jpg

really really really late reply lol

Reactions: numage
Sorry for replying really late, but he actually did, in this last chapter.

naruto-easter-egg-last-chapter-baruto-paint-one-piece-straw-hat-logo-funny-anime-jokes-2014.jpg

it's okay :D

and that's so cool! :D Oh Boruto, it's so weird that I didn't notice that when I read the last chapter:bag:

Back