Show Off A sig I made with Photoshop

• Thread starter Arcanine
  • Start date
Arcanine

Arcanine

Just call me Arc
Towns Folk
The sig im using now which I made with photoshop..It's my first proper time using photoshop aside from school of course xD. I want your opinions on it.

Also I learned how to render things at long last ^.^

Reactions: Hayleia
Nicely done, I like the effect on the background!

However, a little more work on the text wouldn't hurt, it is hard to read it currently on the signature ^^

I agree with the previous post. Everything blends nicely, you don't have something that seems to have been pasted hastily, etc, but the only thing that prevents it from being perfect is the unreadable text. Maybe outline it or something, I don't know ?

It looks good but as others have mentioned, the text is a problem =/

I feel as though the render to the right could be moved a bit to the right to make more room for the text to become larger and more visible. That's just what I think >.< (either that, or the width could be increased to suit).

Well I really think that just an outline would make it a lot more readable (even though enlarging the text would obviously help too).
See that test I did below. I couldn't do better since I didn't know the font she used but still, it's enough to make it readable I think.
flygon_sig_by_98gamingstar-d8s2lnuTEST.png

I really like of how neat that your signatures that you make are :D Too bad I still dunno how to render things , ( or even use photoshop ;-; ) But as everyone says , text is really hard to see , it's one of the first things that I noticed . Maybe a outline or a different color will work :)

Back