A taste of Wii U. :o

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Well today,I finally played Wii U with everyone. (Some of our old Wiimotes were damaged,so we had to wait for new ones).It was awesome! :D I'm hoping to buy more Wii U games in the future when I get more money.One that's on my list,at the top actually is Splatoon. :p That game looked so rad! (Yeah,I said 'rad',lol. XD ) Next would be Hyrule Warriors,if @Kakea :doesn't get it first,lol.I dunno,maybe those,but any more?

Congratz! The Wii U is an amazing console. In my previous post in Your other thread I mentioned the games lWind waker hd, Rayman legends, and I did not reccomend Sonic boom rise of lyric. And I got one more! Shovel Knight! Shovel Knight is so great, and it is my favorite eshop game of all time. I strongly reccomend it!

No worries,I got it on 3ds! (It took ALOT of asking for an eshop card,but managed to get it on sale!) :D

Reactions: GerudoWarrior
What would recommend for virtual console?

@Kakea :Maybe Ninja Gaiden 3,Super C,we already got SMB3,almost in every shape and form,lol. XD They don't have most of the good ones like Guerilla Wars,Bad Street Brawler,and so on. :/ I'll have to look again,then I'll give another report. :p

Reactions: Kakea
@Kakea I strongly reccomend The legend of Zelda minish cap. It is one of the only retro zelda games I didnt get bored of. It has good Dungeons and good boss Battles. I also reccomend The fire emblem games, because they are amazing. Earthbound I have never tried, but it looks cool, and it have never been released in Europe before, so it is kinda interesting

Reactions: P2.0
The wii u is a awesome video game console but I don't know why everyone hating on it

Reactions: Kakea and P2.0
The wii u is a awesome video game console but I don't know why everyone hating on it
Because some people (they´re called mass noobs) think you have to play only FPS to be a real gamer

Reactions: Bartman33, Kakea, P2.0 and 1 other person
Excitebike and Kirby's adventure are some good VC games

You should also totally look at some of the older retail games that deserve to have sold more; games like LEGO City Undercover, The Wonderful 101, Sonic Lost World.

Also, most third party games will probably be quite cheap while you wait for Splatoon (which one of my most hyped games of 2015!)

The Wonderful 101!!? I played the demo for that I REALLY want to get it if the price drops!

@Kakea :Oh yeah? Even though you have the demo,I've never seen it. :p How much is it anyway??:cat:

I don't remember....I only remember I needed alot more,I got the demo when we first got the Wii U but played and erased
that night to keep space for game save data.

Oh,phooey. :/ Well,I hope you still are gonna get Hyrule Warriors.With any luck,I'll have more than enough money to help pay for it if you haven't bought it already. :vamp:

I REALLY want prices to drop, it was released only last year, there's no reason to rush (Unless they have a sale)

[QUagreeE="Eightcoins, post: 151091, member: 4362"]Because some people (they´re called mass noobs) think you have to play only FPS to be a real gamer[/QUOTE]

I agree with you because when I was in high school 3 years ago (college school now), some dumb freshman love at me werid because I was playing a Nintendo 3ds and said " this guy still play Nintendo" and I said "its better than playing COD all day". I also want a PS4 for MKX and uncharted 4 plus I like PlayStation exclusive games better than Xbox exclusive games because their games are just FPS.
Because some people (they´re called mass noobs) think you have to play only FPS to be a real gamer

Reactions: Kakea
Back