A trade if u will

• Thread starter Kokuren7
  • Start date
Kokuren7

Kokuren7

Kitten Mittens
Towns Folk
If u could gain 4 realistic skills in exchange for 1 skill you enjoy and ur good at said skill 1 would I do it 2) what skills would u gain and what would u give up?

I would gladly exchange my skill for detected dirty air (by nearly coughing up my lungs) for being able to make hyper-realistic drawings/paintings, great motor skills (or at least some motor skills...), the ability to figure out someone the true thought by monitoring their movement and they way they speak and last but not least photographic memory. (Makes school a whole lot easier.)

I would gladly exchange my skill for detected dirty air (by nearly coughing up my lungs) for being able to make hyper-realistic drawings/paintings, great motor skills (or at least some motor skills...), the ability to figure out someone the true thought by monitoring their movement and they way they speak and last but not least photographic memory. (Makes school a whole lot easier.)
I don't think detecting dirty air is a skill u enjoy so I don't know if u could give that up

Good point. Hmmmm... maybe remembering random facts and songs. It can be quite a lot of fun but I suppose I could live without it... On the other hand I do not think I could have photographic memory then because that's more or less the same thing but less selective... Oh! I know a skill I could trade in! Being able to consciously focus and unfocus my eyes. (That makes it possible for me to see lights like little bubble whenever I want or to ignore busy environments.)

Way to be the Trademaster. If I was to make a trade trades shouldn't go like get beneficial trait, lose unfavorable trait imo. Perhaps the story the Trademaster is from makes me not want to trade a thing because as long as I'm happy with the end result there is no problems to it. The only difference the Trademaster has is that he can give you your hearts desire (so anything really). But this sounds too much like Pokemon so I'd say eating, sleeping, the opposite of eating, and.... I forget. :panda:

Back