A wild Encounter

• Thread starter SaToRi
  • Start date
SaToRi

SaToRi

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Dunno where to post this, but have anyone seen this? It's pretty funny.

Reactions: Kyubey and 3dsatackman
Dunno where to post this, but have anyone seen this? It's pretty funny.

that is funny :) lol it would be awesome if in the anime they had the battle select screen :p

that is funny :) lol it would be awesome if in the anime they had the battle select screen :p

Nice..if you like it..the user has more videos like that one.. i think he's making it into a series..have an episode before this one, and pretty sure he'd make more.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
cool i think that i will watch them :)

Oh those 3d pokemon vids of them enteracting together i'l check them out

LOL that was freaking hilarious, but I felt really bad when he murdered the poor little Caterpie :(

Ha! The real world was too much for Caterpie and Squirtle. Funny series. Of course Charizard is a jerk making wild accusations about himself (I think Dunsparce is the best Pokemon in the world anyway).

My favorite is Bulbasaur :p but lol Charmander shoving the stake through caterpies head xD

The movie was totally hilarious. Personally, My favorite is charmander. I loved it when he sliced off Caterpie's head but why didn't Charmander use a fire type move. WE will probably never know

That was really funny. It almost seemed like it was some sort of PETA propaganda, and if it isn't, it would be a good target for PETA to attack.

Back