Able to use more characters

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
If it's one thing I hate about this series, they give you tons of people to use in battle but your pretty much limited to round 13 units or less. I hope in future games they give bigger maps and able to use more characters.

If it's one thing I hate about this series, they give you tons of people to use in battle but your pretty much limited to round 13 units or less. I hope in future games they give bigger maps and able to use more characters.

Yeah, I hate that.
At the end of the game, you will have a Level 50 character and another with Level 1, for example.

I'm perfectly happy with the number of characters that I can use for a stage (it varies depending on the stage).

Yeah, I hate that.
At the end of the game, you will have a Level 50 character and another with Level 1, for example.

thanks to awakening's life love missions none of my members are level 1 anymore. In past games many I got just stay as they were.

thanks to awakening's life love missions none of my members are level 1 anymore. In past games many I got just stay as they were.

I had that too. I normally ended up choosing what characters to use depending on their looks. There was this old and bald priest that I never used :p

Yeah I hated that like if I get a character I train them, I start to like them then another character come that has me in deep decision when I am limited a certain amount of characters.So then gradually I drop one character, then I drop another.. :confused:

With the option to pair up your characters, I think they should have made it possible to send more characters to the battlefields.

With the option to pair up your characters, I think they should have made it possible to send more characters to the battlefields.
If they did that then that would make your already overpowered army even more overpowered lol. I don't think it's necessary to send out so much more characters; the limit wasn't that bad, could have been worse

If they did that then that would make your already overpowered army even more overpowered lol. I don't think it's necessary to send out so much more characters; the limit wasn't that bad, could have been worse

In that case they can add more enemies and big difficulty.

That's Apotheosis. Seriously, the DLC chapters sometimes work that way. If they were to allow more units, they'd likely want to make bigger maps, and idk if they would want to repeat that route

I don't think there will be enough space for more characters in a level and thats why strategy exists . You use a certain limit of strong characters to overcome a bigger army

The only Fire Emblem game that allowed one to deploy as many units as they wanted was Genealogy of Holy War (not released outside of Japan)....and that game had insanely huge maps that required seizing multiple castles....so yeah

The only Fire Emblem game that allowed one to deploy as many units as they wanted was Genealogy of Holy War (not released outside of Japan)....and that game had insanely huge maps that required seizing multiple castles....so yeah
I suppose the game was designed like that unlike Awakening

I suppose the game was designed like that unlike Awakening
Well yeah, it had entirely different mechanics back then that you don't see so much nowadays. This franchise has evolved A LOT lol

I still asking how Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem will work...

I still asking how Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem will work...
I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed it'll be an RPG based thing. Maybe what they may do is have the map but allow for activation of various skills rather than just weapons? idk

using all your characters would be pretty cool, but also make it unbalanced.
tho i did have to drop characters in place of others and i usually get attached to most of the characters so the decision are always hard. but i think if j got to use all the characters the battles would get pretty confusing cx

using all your characters would be pretty cool, but also make it unbalanced.
tho i did have to drop characters in place of others and i usually get attached to most of the characters so the decision are always hard. but i think if j got to use all the characters the battles would get pretty confusing cx
The one game in which they did that pretty effectively was Genealogy of Holy War (one of the Japan only FE games). I mean, the maps were so large and all that it helped to be able to send out all if desired

lol yeah i hate the way you have like tons of characters to pick from yet you can't even play with them as they are limited and i always choose the best players as i needed everyone alive but then the rest just die :p

Back