AC: NL AC/NL GENERAL SHOP!

• Thread starter KnighddDd
  • Start date
KnighddDd

KnighddDd

The True King Of Dreamland
Banned User
Ok! i decided i have many things in AC/NL so im making this a thread so people can buy many things like tools bamboo items sets hybrids and clothing they can also buy bells 99,999 bells are 1 PC and 1,000,000 are 10 ok here is list!
PLANTS: (1 PC each)
1.Bamboo shoots
2.Pink Cosmos
3.Red Carnations
4.Pink Carnations
5.Orange Roses
6.Orange Tulips
7.Pink Lilies
8.Orange Lilies
9.Black Roses

CLOTHING (1 PC each part of the suit)
I dont own that much clothing but i have easy ways to get almost everything each part of the suit 1 PC and 5 PC for full suit (socks cost 0 PC because yeah) 2 PC for each fortune cookie part of the suit and 10 for complete suit

FURNITURE (1 PC each part)
As clothes i dont own that much furniture its 10 PC for a full set i have easy ways to get full sets and furniture :D

TOOLS (1 PC per Silver 2 PC per Golden)
I own all silver tools and almost all double goldens so just ask for one of them :D

BUGS/FISH (1 PC each)
just ask for one and i will catch it i also can get fossils 4 u and works of art but works of art will be announced when redd comes to my town
BELLS SERVICE!
Ok! my bells service is beary simple if u order a hundred thousand bells its 1 PC and a million is 10 PC there u got it i explained it all i could
ANNOUNCEMENT
I have a Villager that is leaving today and was the best villager i ever had so i want some of u pedians to have it just come to my town and take it like that talk to him and tell him u want to take him to ur town if he is going call another pedian this should be a villager running all over Pedia's towns thank u if u want to take him ;-;

Last edited:
Nice shop

Good shop :). I may join your town when I have the Game.

I'll take a gold axe please. 2 PC, correct?

I'll take a gold axe please. 2 PC, correct?
Yup 2 PC i may be able to trade at 6:00 PM pedia time

Yup 2 PC i may be able to trade at 6:00 PM pedia time
Ah, oke. 6 PM Pedia, two hours from now, correct? I will see if I can make it. PM me about it.

Back