Ace Attorney anime

• Thread starter Apollo
  • Start date
Apollo

Apollo

Time Mage
Towns Folk
What are your thoughts about the ongoing anime adaptation of the game? The trails in the court were very exaggerated. *points finger* *a wild gust comes out of nowhere*

I really enjoyed playing the Ace Attorney games because of how you were suppose to use your head to point out lies and figure out contradictions.

Like all most video game adaptions, I am pretty confident in saying that this is pretty bad. Like you said, it is very exaggerated, some parts seem rushed (as expected with the short amount of time they have), and the art seems off.

That doesn't really stop me from enjoying it. Sure the anime kind of ruined a lot of things but as someone who played the game, it is really nice seeing all the characters animated with voices, actions and ridiculousness that is Ace Attorney. I mean, he freaking cross examined a parrot!

I really enjoyed playing the Ace Attorney games because of how you were suppose to use your head to point out lies and figure out contradictions.

Like all most video game adaptions, I am pretty confident in saying that this is pretty bad. Like you said, it is very exaggerated, some parts seem rushed (as expected with the short amount of time they have), and the art seems off.

That doesn't really stop me from enjoying it. Sure the anime kind of ruined a lot of things but as someone who played the game, it is really nice seeing all the characters animated with voices, actions and ridiculousness that is Ace Attorney. I mean, he freaking cross examined a parrot!

I noticed that it also had the anime had fast pacing. Some parts from the game were removed from the anime. I guess some of them were needless dialogue.

The exaggerations, I think, give the anime a little more oomph haha.

I was always waiting for an anime adaptation of the Ace Attorney games, and when this one came out.... I was disappointed.
I understand how many adaptations always go wrong, but this one just kinda makes me cringe.
Everything is rushed, the art style doesn't fit, and the tragic/sad moments of the games just feel like a comedy in the anime.

Despite everything I just said, I continue to watch it. I have a feeling that it will improve once they get to the "Trials and Tribulations" game.

tumblr_inline_n1cvnvUCxw1qkpnrw.png

I hate to break it to you but I heard that it only has 2 cours or around 24 episodes so Trials and Tribulations may not be in it :(

I hate to break it to you but I heard that it only has 2 cours or around 24 episodes so Trials and Tribulations may not be in it :(
Oh no... ;-; I hope you're wrong, well at least Justice For All has the Matt Engarde case, which is really good...

Back