ACNH/ACNL Bell to USD conversion?

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
I was wondering if you guys think that there could be a straight-up AC Bell to USD conversion, and if so what would it be? In my opinion, a fair Bell to USD conversion would be something like 1 million bells to 1 USD (10,000 bells =.01 USD)

While we are on the subject, what about Nook Miles? What sort of conversion do you think that would have?

Reactions: phofufury
I went through some calculations once and decided on 5PC per 1K bells but I can't entirely remember how I came up with it, think I arrived to that conclusion by comparing to money gained from the island from New Leaf through bug catching. Used to think 1PC per 1K which was way lower. Maybe 2-4PC per 1K would be a fair amount.

No idea what Nook Miles are, if they're from New Horizons then I haven't played that game.

Reactions: Jisenku
I went through some calculations once and decided on 5PC per 1K bells but I can't entirely remember how I came up with it, think I arrived to that conclusion by comparing to money gained from the island from New Leaf through bug catching. Used to think 1PC per 1K which was way lower. Maybe 2-4PC per 1K would be a fair amount.

No idea what Nook Miles are, if they're from New Horizons then I haven't played that game.
5 PC = 0.029 USD
4 PC = 0.023 USD
3 PC = 0.017 USD
2 PC = 0.011 USD

So your original price was about .029 USD per 1K bells so it would take about 163 USD per complete house renovation in ACNH (5,629,000 Bells for a full upgrade house)

hmm

Is that a bit too much? If I recall correctly, the exact calculation I used was the idea of $1/night and 40K/night (catching bugs on the island), so I think I based it off something like that. With $1 being equal, ultimately, to 40K.

Is that a bit too much? If I recall correctly, the exact calculation I used was the idea of $1/night and 40K/night (catching bugs on the island), so I think I based it off something like that. With $1 being equal, ultimately, to 40K.
tbh, when I farmed for bells I could get about 200K off of fruits easily. 40K a night is honestly pretty low IMO

I might've miscalculated. It's been so long since I last played New Leaf. Maybe I'll look around to try and find a better average to base my calculations off.

Reactions: Jisenku
on nl since hacking is so big now, people in most communities almost give bells away for free.

however on nh , you can literally google people giving away 1mil bells for around $0.50

I set up a shop here a while ago for new horizons. I did 10 pc for 1 million bells. It was a bad idea because it took forever. It would take me like a whole day to get it. And there werent any tricks to exploit like in new leaf.

Reactions: FuredeRika
on nl since hacking is so big now, people in most communities almost give bells away for free.
I set up a shop here a while ago for new horizons. I did 10 pc for 1 million bells. It was a bad idea because it took forever. It would take me like a whole day to get it. And there werent any tricks to exploit like in new leaf.
In New Horizons, you just have to follow this guide and you'll be super rich in no time. If you have someone who time travels, you can get an island full of Bell bags too :monkey:

Reactions: Mizunil, FuredeRika and Deepak
Reactions: FuredeRika
I set up a shop here a while ago for new horizons. I did 10 pc for 1 million bells. It was a bad idea because it took forever.
Yeah you really have to just rely on the turnip market, I’d buy a bunch and then look on Turnip Exchange and sell there. I sold 10 Million Bells for 100 PC (Same conversion as Deepak) and I wanna say it took me around 3-4 hours to obtain it, but most of it is just waiting in a que line and making sure you have enough turnips

Reactions: Deepak and FuredeRika
Back