AC:NH Acnh fall update!!!

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
So the trailer for the update came out two hours ago (surprise drop). Heres all the things i noticed in the trailer.

First of all, you have new skin options for halloween for some cool costumes. There are also some new headware like devils horn headware. And some new costumes are added along with new Halloween themed reactions.

Theres also farming introduced. But its only pumpkins. You can use them fir crafting recipes. Im guessing we get more vegetables to grow for the thanksgiving update.

You can also buy candy from nooks now. You can give it to villagers on halloween to see their costume.

The nook link app is getting an update so that you can do reactions through your phone. One thing i noticed was a new iron fence with a pumpkin shape.

I think leif might be selling the pumpkin seeds but im not entirely sure. Theres also a november update coming out with franklin and jingles. Since those are two major holidays, it might be a huge update.

Reactions: Jisenku, James and Mizunil
This looks amazing! Not to mention another update already planned for November! I’m hoping the pumpkins are permanent and not just seasonal though, but it’s a pretty solid Halloween update

Reactions: James and Deepak
Welp, time to make an area for pumpkins in advance. I'm gonna be busy.

Really busy.

Reactions: Deepak and Mizunil
wooo!!! Halloween, the most wonderful time of the year :)

Reactions: Deepak
The Pumpkin DIYs look great and I'm glad its not another Bunny Day Hell month.

Looks neat. I like the idea of new reactions and love Halloween decorations.

When they mentioned a nookphone update I was hoping they were adding banking or gate opening/closing services. New content is always cool, but I wish they would add some quality of life improvements at some point, especially by now.

Reactions: Mizunil and Deepak
Looks like the update is live for those interested.

I haven’t had a chance to update yet myself, but twitter is excited about it. Something about hacked items being removed or prevented. Also, pumpkins aren’t available for a few days, on October 1st.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Artisan, James, Deepak and 1 other person
Looks like the update is live for those interested.

I haven’t had a chance to update yet myself, but twitter is excited about it. Something about hacked items being removed or prevented.
ITS ALREADY OUT, ty for the info!

Back