Acnh summer update wave 2 predictions

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
So the wave 1 update was pretty good but i'm guessing that the wave 2 update will be even bigger. And i think we will get more info on it sometime this week. So here are my predictions for the update:

1. Fireworks festival. This was obvious because of the trailer.

2.Luna and the dream suite. Dataminers found lots of info pointing towards the return of luna theres a chance she will come out in the wave 2 update.

3.Brewster and his cafe. This one i would LOVE. Many villagers have referenced brewster already, so he's gonna be added to the game for sure. Its just that no one knows when.

4.Gyroids. Gyroids were referenced in the official acnh guide. So those are in the game but just not added yet.

5.Nook store upgrade. This MUST happen now. Many people have been stuck with the second upgrade for months now.

And these are my predictions for the update. what about yours?

Reactions: Mizunil
I don't have any predictions myself, but I am hopeful for your 3rd update the most out of all of them. Brewster is my favorite AC character so the sooner he arrives the better! Plus, I've been saving a place on my island for his eventual arrival, so the sooner he gets here the sooner I can actually utilize the currently wasted space.

Reactions: Deepak
Fireworks festival for sure. They already have the bamboo grass decorations as seasonal items in Nook Shopping. Past that, it could be anything.

Brewster is definitely coming, but I don’t know if they would add him so soon after Pascal. I’ve always assumed they would do it during pumpkin spice or peppermint latte season haha

Honestly I hope everything in your list comes soon! I want more old furniture sets to come back but I don’t think it will come in the summer update. If they’re doing a museum upgrade then adding Celestes observatory along with Brewsters cafe would be cool!
Another cool rumour I heard was about getting new fruits/vegetables and potential cooking, that would be awesome!

Honestly I hope everything in your list comes soon! I want more old furniture sets to come back but I don’t think it will come in the summer update. If they’re doing a museum upgrade then adding Celestes observatory along with Brewsters cafe would be cool!
Another cool rumour I heard was about getting new fruits/vegetables and potential cooking, that would be awesome!
The vegetable update seems cool but i think that would be a better fit for the thanksgiving event where you have to grow vegetables and cook dishes for the turkey.

Reactions: Mizunil
Back