AC: NL ACNL ~ Buying stuff for PC

• Thread starter spagooti
  • Start date
S

spagooti

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hi guys, I am buying stuff I have been wanting a really long time. It has actually been my dream to own some of these o//////o

First of all, I will buy with PC, if you are kind you can offer free, I'm not saying you're not kind making me pay, it's easy for me to get PC.
Wishlist :

~ Hair Bow Wig : Will buy for 5~6 PC
~ Bells, xD ~ Will buy depending on amount of Bells
~ Cute QRs! These can be free because wynaut, you can PM me Cute QRs. etc
~ Tiara Wig
~ That tiny red hat that is for sale at Gracie's
~ Dollhouse Dress
~Lots of shoes
~Someone to let me in their town to change my hair
~ These glasses in the picture :image.jpg

Last edited:
I have the hair bow wig, bells, the tiny red hat, and I think the princess wig too. And oh yeah tons of cute qr codes! :)

Hi there!
I'd like to help you out.
I can give you any amount of bells you like for any reasonable price you can think of!
I'm not too sure about the other stuff, but I'll let you know if I find anything!

Oh, thank you guys! If you'd like to give me something (I have 19 PC atm, if we give something and I don't have the PC I'll pay right when I get the Pc, like a boss lolno) you could PM me with a price for stuff ^~^ *realizes I put a price up for clothing* Okay Ninja You canPM me and we can work something out?

Oh, thank you guys! If you'd like to give me something (I have 19 PC atm, if we give something and I don't have the PC I'll pay right when I get the Pc, like a boss lolno) you could PM me with a price for stuff ^~^ *realizes I put a price up for clothing* Okay Ninja You canPM me and we can work something out?

Kk but what kind of qr codes do u want?

Dresses, hats, Shrits, paths, pantings?

Kk but what kind of qr codes do u want?

Dresses, hats, Shrits, paths, pantings?
Dresses would be nice ^~^

Last edited:
You have been super kind to me with fantasy life soo

I offer you a all access paid trip to my town, included in this trip are all the fruit you want or need a free coffee, a bopper I have the Heart one.. if you need gold tools I have spare Water can and shovel a royal crown and I will throw in 3,000,000 in bells free save your pc girl! I have a tiara hair you can have and pink lace up dress, I and can give you some gold roses and a geisha wig too also have a girls day updo and blue roses.. but let me know cause this stuff is in my museum.. ill have to pull it out before you come.. I don't play as much so most of my stuff sits im a T.T er I time travel for others if they miss a even i TT for them my town is pretty and I have set QR's up the ying yang all over to prevent weeds and such but to look nice too..

Last edited:
You have been super kind to me with fantasy life soo

I offer you a all access paid trip to my town, included in this trip are all the fruit you want or need a free coffee, a bopper I have the Heart one.. if you need gold tools I have spare Water can and shovel a royal crown and I will throw in 3,000,000 in bells free save your pc girl! I only have one princess wig butt i can give you a heart bow i gotta double check ..
WOAH, and this'll be free? Dang, I didn't know how nice people were if you are nice to them

Just shows kindness pays off ;)

I edited my post cant find my hair bow wig lol you quoted while i was changing it i did find my spare wig tiara i believe that is a princess hair and yes free save your pc girl!

I edited my post cant find my hair bow wig lol you quoted while i was changing it i did find my spare wig tiara i believe that is a princess hair
Oh yeah it is Tiara wig >< Dang I need to double check this stuff

Have you considered looking for it in the Mail ?

Oh yeah it is Tiara wig >< Dang I need to double check this stuff
That's what I meant

And I have those glasses too

You can say I have a huge collection of Gracie stuff XD I used to be a heavy shopper in acnl

And I have those glasses too

You can say I have a huge collection of Gracie stuff XD I used to be a heavy shopper in acnl
Oh cool! Been looking for them for so long that I just couldn't take it anymore, then I thought I could post it here about h ow I want them.

Oh cool! Been looking for them for so long that I just couldn't take it anymore, then I thought I could post it here about h ow I want them.
I'll trade now if u like..

im on ACNL now if you want to come just let me know what you want most valuables are in my museum i do have a cat hood and dress i have the hair bow wig too ^-^

If you're still needing some of these things I can provide plenty of shoes and can let you into my town to get your hair done:)♡♡

Back