AC: NL ACNL Perfect Oranges!+ACNL Perfect Cherries!

• Thread starter swift789
  • Start date
swift789

swift789

Hero of Hyrule
Towns Folk
Hi, I usually get tons of perfect oranges due to having half of my town a virtual forest of perfect orange trees so I decided to try and give you guys some. I know in other towns perfect fruits sell really well so I decided to say 2pc:jawdrop: for a full basket of 9 perfect oranges! I usually get around fortyish baskets of 9 so there shouldn't be any shortage but one thing as you may know it 3-4 days for the oranges to grow back but I will store some if needed.;)

As it says on the title I am now working with Charizard1710 who will supply you also with perfect cherries if you want them he is asking for 2pc for a basket of 9 you will pay him directly and I must remind you if there is a problem concerning the cherries you will have to approach Charizard as I am not part of the cherry business I just do oranges.

P.S I am doing the orange sale also with pokemonchase22 so if I am away or unavailable to supply the oranges he will do it also if I am busy with a different thread he will continue the sale.

Last edited:
ok swift i will take one basket

cheers

Could you please tell me your friend code and we can arrange a good time for me to give you the perfect oranges thanks again!;)

Swift can I help supply some perfect oranges?

maybe I'm not sure I do have quite a lot but I suppose we could run it like a business and split the playcoins at the end sound good? Also if I'm away or something you can supply them or even if I run out you could supply them would that be fine?

I would LOVE to buy some perfect oranges. One will be ok with me!

I would LOVE to buy some perfect oranges. One will be ok with me!
ok insert my friend code

I already added you

open your gate please

k pay me

Can I Buy 2 Baskets

sure what time would suit you?

Friend Code:1779-1161-0517

hey @swift789 can I work with you? I have perfect cherries which I can sell...
You can have both perfectorenges AND perfect cherries here

Back