ACNL theory

• Thread starter Ninjaslayer
  • Start date
Ninjaslayer

Ninjaslayer

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Here's a theory that tomes the i Internet and it states the animal crossing is about a child abducting cult i don't beleaguered it but maybe you can see why they think it.

First of all your always in debt even if you pay it off they just bump it up again.

Second you can never leave the town (like moving to anther town)

The animals all ways have stuff for you to do and they don't do anything your there servant there slave thats why your in debt all the time they won't let you leave the town. So as always let me know what you think and again these a just theories I'm not trying to make the games look bad there just theories.

This theory sounds hilarious cause it's true. I haven't heard this one before though. It does make it seem like you're trapped in a village forever, but that's not it. I don't think they could've added anything else to expland it :p The villagers do treat you like servants , So I get where that came from. You're always in debt aswell. You can relate this to real life actually... :eek:

-You're stuck in a city
-You're stuck in debt
-People ask you to do favor (sometimes :p)

What if this game is trying to teach us something about real life? It's trying to say that life is not free, and you always get stuck doing what you don't want. I just overthought the whole topic. :whistle:

Reactions: 423
Wow @rawrrie, making a cute game about animals and customization turn in to a metaphor for life and tyrant governments. What is life?! xD Nah but I see what you guys mean. You're right, there could be a deeper meaning to everything, but I feel like we just overthink things and come up with these theories xD

Reactions: 3823
Well, I don't think youre in "debt" in the game its just that you got so much stuff to do that you can never have enough bells. Also, I dont think leaving your own town would make the game any fun. Also, whats wrong if the animals ask for some favours sometimes? It doesn't make us their servant! We are the mayor after all :p

Well, the day the mayor of my city will do me a favor... XD

well i think you're only in debt if you choose to be though xD. You can choose to buy bigger houses which you know is more expensive and will take you longer to pay off so you spend ages working in the slavery of the island to pay it off then when you pay it off, you want a bigger house so you get even more stuck in debt by your own greed Oo

Well I didn't and never heard of a theory for this game :eek: . Why must you change a cute game into horrible thoughts :p . Anyways I can say though that this is quite true when you reconsider it and yeah . Never really bothered about that on this game :oops: Why must you say that @rawrrie :confused: . Well , still , a theory is just a theory :p

Well I didn't and never heard of a theory for this game :eek: . Why must you change a cute game into horrible thoughts :p . Anyways I can say though that this is quite true when you reconsider it and yeah . Never really bothered about that on this game :oops: Why must you say that @rawrrie :confused: . Well , still , a theory is just a theory :p

But what if it's not a theory? What if it is trying to tell us that you are stuck in debt and that stealing fruits is the best way to make money, in the beginning if your life.

Jk, jk, theories are theories :panda:

Back