Acrobatics of STAR.V3 - High speed 3D printed robot

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
It's amazing what people would create. There is a tiny little robot that can crawl under gaps in doors. It's also really fast and has a camera installed for spying. See the video of it in action below :

If you're thinking this little robot might get stuck during its mission, think again, ;) It's kind of scary in a way. If I see one of those things in my house, I'll have fun playing "whack the mole" :D

What are your thoughts?

Just, amazing, but If you use it for spy my sister... :rage: :punch:

Just, amazing, but If you use it for spy my sister... :rage: :punch:
Noooo! Never spy on a girl, never. :p

I like it, maybe it seems my only shot at being James Bond or Jason Bourne! :D Let the spying begin!

Noooo! Never spy on a girl, never. :p

I like it, maybe it seems my only shot at being James Bond or Jason Bourne! :D Let the spying begin!

Well, @Marc didn't say anything yet... So I must be careful :D

WOAH!! i didn't know somethig as that would be made it's pretty cool for a start

I have to applaud the students at UC Berkeley for their outstanding work on this project. Robotics is going to be a major field in the future and we're already seeing robotic technology influencing life today, in both good ways (surgeries assited by robots) and bad ways (bomber drones, although this could be seen as having some positive benefits). It's great to see how robots are evolving to become more complex and intelligent as this will lead into even greater creations in the future.

wow, that's really impressive. It's amazing how advanced technology can be. Very neat, I wish I could get one just to play around with it, haha. :p

(not for spying, that's mean). xD

That looks fun to play around with. Now everyone can be a stalker (unless of course there isn't a big enough space under the door to go through and you might have to be so far away from it to move it if it is a lower tech one). Of course if you find one you can be a troll and cover the camera lens.

Back