Action Based Pokemon game?

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I think that the next Pokemon game should have an option for Command-Based and Action based Combat and so we have to press buttons to execute an attack, and we have to dodge the enemy's attack.
But for the people who don't like the action battle, they could switch to the traditional Command style.
The game should also have a new storyline, with new characters and new pokemon.
I know Nintendo this is going to be a tough job. But you saw how many people bought Pokemon X/Y right?
So this idea might be good and the game might sell more than Pokemon X/Y.
What do you guys think about this? Do you agree with me?
I would love to hear your ideas and opinions.

I think that the next Pokemon game should have an option for Command-Based and Action based Combat and so we have to press buttons to execute an attack, and we have to dodge the enemy's attack.
But for the people who don't like the action battle, they could switch to the traditional Command style.
The game should also have a new storyline, with new characters and new pokemon.
I know Nintendo this is going to be a tough job. But you saw how many people bought Pokemon X/Y right?
So this idea might be good and the game might sell more than Pokemon X/Y.
What do you guys think about this? Do you agree with me?
I would love to hear your ideas and opinions.
This kind of thing is far from what Pokemon is meant to be. The main series is always going to be a turn-based RPG game unless GameFreak goes insane. With that said, I think this would be a pretty cool spin-off series if anything

It would be cool if you could control a Pokemon and actually fight other Pokemon on a map. Each face button would be assigned an attack and you could string combos or just go for the KO. You could develop a playstyle that involves dodging enemy attacks, guarding against attacks, and dealing out damage with your own moveset. I could see it as a possible spin-off in the unforeseeable future.

Back