Adobe Creative Cloud

• Thread starter Teg
  • Start date
Teg

Teg

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
This is a good resource for those of you who want access to Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign and other graphic/web design related programs. The Adobe Create Cloud is a great resource for students. If you are currently a college student and you have a college e-mail, you can pay a flat $20.00 USD monthly fee for the Adobe Creative Cloud. This will give you access to ALL of the Adobe Design programs every month for that price. No strings attached. Granted, you may have to opt to agree to 1 year of service, but I've had it where I couldn't pay the subscription and they haven't locked me out of my deal. I've been using it over a year. If you are not a student, the price goes up to $50.00USD per month to have access to all the design programs. Either way it's way cheaper than buying the programs outright if you cannot afford it and it's legal.

Does anyone here have a creative cloud account? What do you think about what they offer?

Reactions: Shippo
hmm. only issue i have with this is if your using any program more then a year you technically spent more then regular ps cs 5 . not saying it not a great deal. but rather spend the money out right. adobe wouldn't do a monthly subscription if it wasn't in their benefit. in say 5 years your still using this you spent 1400 on it. granted if you only wanted to try it out the deal way better.

Back