Adventure Time

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
BjFauble

BjFauble

Fighting in a Sack
Banned User
Does anyone here watch Adventure Time?

I've been watching it weekly for two years and imo the show has really lost the appeal it once had. They spread out the story-impacting episodes way too much for me to keep my interest high and they keep trying to be weird like Regular Show, which doesn't fit good for the series. Regular Show is great tho.

I watched all the episodes to the last one and i am waiting for a new one, everytime there's a new episodes i watch it on TV and download them to watch that's stay the same fact for the Regular Show cartoon.

I only started watching it around March, I think. I don't follow the story as a whole, just in the episodes. I find it absolutely hilarious for the most part. Some of the PG humour parts make me want to die if I'm watching with family though. :oops:

It's weird how much they torture the characters though, and it's scary too when something really violent happens (like Jake getting cut in half in one of the episodes ... after stretching so much too :eek:). I can't believe they made this show for kids. Of course, for me Courage the Cowardly Dog is scarier now than it was back when I was actually little :p

But for the most part, I like the show :D

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I have watched it everytime I go to Cartoon Neywork channel or if it is not showing something more funnier.Adventure time is a funny cartoon especially that dog jake,he is always very funny and sometimes cool and they are more funny characters.

I love Adventure Time, I think I liked the idea of being able to see the character grow up (he had a light voice then it deepens) though some of the things they say makes question if my little cousin should watch it (espically when Finn and Jake sang about food and the part about food babies came up). But other than that it's cool to me! And so is Regular Show.

I love Adventure Time, I think I liked the idea of being able to see the character grow up (he had a light voice then it deepens) though some of the things they say makes question if my little cousin should watch it (espically when Finn and Jake sang about food and the part about food babies came up). But other than that it's cool to me! And so is Regular Show.

I agree that it's not really aimed at younger kids. This is evident by the fact that my older siblings watch it weekly and my mother likes it a good bit too.

I agree that it's not really aimed at younger kids. This is evident by the fact that my older siblings watch it weekly and my mother likes it a good bit too.

Your mom too!? My likes it also somewhat.

Back