Agar.io

• Thread starter amirally27
  • Start date
amirally27

amirally27

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
Anyone on the forums play Agar.io?

Just played this game today. A friend told me about it. One hell of an addicting game and it would be fun too, if those sons of #$%$##@ stop eating me so quickly. :rage:

Agar.io is all about gains, essentially lol. My friend and I play this all the time, especially now that there is a party mode. Like dilawer said: It's extremely addicting... that is until you die enough times to really turn somebody off. The mobile rendition of Agar.io isn't too bad, but web browser version is much better.

Reactions: amirally27
Agar.io is all about gains, essentially lol. My friend and I play this all the time, especially now that there is a party mode. Like dilawer said: It's extremely addicting... that is until you die enough times to really turn somebody off. The mobile rendition of Agar.io isn't too bad, but web browser version is much better.
agreed. The mobile version should have a sensitivity option, to make it easier to control.

Just played this game today. A friend told me about it. One hell of an addicting game and it would be fun too, if those sons of #$%$##@ stop eating me so quickly. :rage:
You just started today? I started 3 months ago, and I'm still playing it everyday. Ive gotten to the #1 spot twice, and get on the leaderboard almost everytime. I play it way to much lol

Last edited by a moderator:
You just started today? I started 3 months ago, and I'm still playing it everyday. Ive gotten to the #1 spot twice, and get on the leaderboard almost everytime. I play it way to much lol
yeah, I have better games to play than this crap.

yeah, I have better games to play than this crap.
are you really giving up already? That was quick lol

Agario is a really interesting and fun game :p
but I only play it when I'm really really bored :/
It get's pretty redundant but nevertheless it's very fun to play

are you really giving up already? That was quick lol
Yeah, this game is annoying. Stupid people keep eating me for no reason.

Yeah, this game is annoying. Stupid people keep eating me for no reason.
That's kinda the point of the game lol. I do it to other people all the time as well. It's really bad when playing Teams because there's always that one team that dominates the pie chart, and if you're on an underdog team, people will eat you left and right until rage-quitting seems like an appropriate option. xD

Being in the right place at the right time is key.

This game is addictive, but easy to get bored of quickly. Like seriously, I die a few times and then click the [X] button on the tab -_-
Oh yeah, and also, don't make the incredibly silly mistake of typing Agor.io. Like seriously, don't. It will scare the living *bleep* out of you.

This game is addictive, but easy to get bored of quickly. Like seriously, I die a few times and then click the [X] button on the tab -_-
Oh yeah, and also, don't make the incredibly silly mistake of typing Agor.io. Like seriously, don't. It will scare the living *bleep* out of you.
Well, you saying "Dont Do It" obviously made me do it. But I made the mistake of leaving the volume on my PC all the way up. I am dead now. My funeral is on the 25th. lol

Reactions: TheSuperKid and 423
Well, you saying "Dont Do It" obviously made me do it. But I made the mistake of leaving the volume on my PC all the way up. I am dead now. My funeral is on the 25th. lol
Looool! I warned you!

It's fun but like the others said dying is a pain. I love how colorful it is too.

I like agar.io though I hate that you can have a night mode where you can the backround from white to black. Anyway, trying to build up points can be slow and avoiding huge players can be a pain , but reaching to 1st place feels great ...... until you die 5 mins later.....

Agar.io wasn't one I remember playing but a while ago, I played a few others, I think one was Hole.io and another was Paper.io. I should play them again, they were fun, even if the multiplayer was fake.

I was never much good at Paper.io but Hole.io was a fair bit easier for me and I could consistently win. In one case, I wanted to see how far I could go, and ended up covering the entire screen with my hole. Everything kept spawning into me so I kept getting bigger and bigger. Eventually, I ended up getting so big that I couldn't avoid my opponent, and ended up devouring them - thus ending the game.

Paper.io was quite good as well but, like I said, wasn't exactly the best at it. Think my highest score was something like only 14%. I've heard the earliest stages of that game were the hardest, so it's likely I could've gotten further, maybe I'll end up trying it again in the future and get a much higher score. Something like 60%, perhaps... I saw some players end up with over 90% and a few glitched themselves over 100%, even.

Back