Ah, Nintendo logic

• Thread starter Skyshaymin
  • Start date
Skyshaymin

Skyshaymin

Pokemon Champion/Kitty Lover
Towns Folk
image.jpeg

You got a point there. I can't believe Little Mac gets bandages from getting hit and that banana peels in Mario Kart can make karts do a 360. But this really takes the cake. I can assure you I wasn't expecting this. haha I guess the wreckage really doesn't matter considering the castle is old anyway.

More like general game logic. Unless you check the object with has the event flag or the game recognises as a special object, it will give you the message for nothing here.

This reminds me of something that I saw the other day...
latest
Apparently games like Pokemon and Legend of Zelda all have some logic which is quite baffling. From simple trees blocking you path in Pokemon and the question of 'How Link holds all his items?'

It's rather amusing that sometimes you don't even notice these while playing the game xD

Lol I find their "logic" to be really funny, usually I do just skip by it without notice but it's pretty entertaining when you do catch it

That seems more of an example of power creep because you usually get access to fresh water a while after potion. Though that still isn't an in universe explination.

As much as some little nonsense like this appear often in Nintendo games especifically,that's what adds the extra flavor of uniqueness to them.They do not have to necessarily replicate logic from the real world if they want to,so they'll mess around the concept a bit.Even some of the more realistic games sometimes have occasions that don't make sense considering circumstances,so it's all usual at this point. :p

Yeah but even in these crazy universes, I don't think it's normal to see a giant metal ball in the floor,and in some games the main character can do things that NPCs can't.

There are also npbs that can do things the player can't. Such as, in pokemon x y, freely travel lumious city durring a blackout.

There are also npbs that can do things the player can't. Such as, in pokemon x y, freely travel lumious city durring a blackout.
Ah, I forgot about the "blackout"
The same "blackout" where the lights are still on. XD

You got a point there. I can't believe Little Mac gets bandages from getting hit and that banana peels in Mario Kart can make karts do a 360. But this really takes the cake. I can assure you I wasn't expecting this. haha I guess the wreckage really doesn't matter considering the castle is old anyway.
Speaking on Mario Kart's bananas causing 360s, you should watching this. You might find it entertaining.

Really XD

Well I don't see a problem there neither hahaha

Well I don't see a problem there neither hahaha
:p yea when I play games there's often LOTS of destruction

Back