Closed Aid or Oust?

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Reapers' Game's Producer.
Towns Folk
Here is my contest. I know it looks like a lot of reading, but it is actually quite simple.

Basically, everyday you will have to Aid a participant and Oust another. Who? That's all up to you.

How the game works:
  • Up to 9 people can sign up, but the contest will start as long as a minimum of 5 people do.
  • Everyday, you will have the possibility of "Aiding" a participant, and "Ousting" another. The player with the highest number of "Ousts" gets eliminated. If there are 2 or more players with the same number of "Ousts", the elimination will be done with a random number generator (each player is assigned a number when they sign up).
  • This will keep going until there are only 2 players left. The winners will be decided upon according to their Karma points. If both players have the same amount of Karma points, a random number generator will be used to decide on the winner.
How to earn/lose Karma points:
  • Aiding another participant earns you 1 Karma point.
  • Ousting another participant earns you 1 Karma point.
  • You earn 1 Karma point for every Aid you get.
  • You lose 1 Karma point for every Oust you get.
How to Win:
Get allies, and betray the eventually.
How to know if your allied betrayed you or not? Everyday I will send each participant a report showing their current number of Karma points, as well as the number of Aids and Ousts they got. If you didn't get any Aid, then something went wrong with your ally ;)

Here is an example of how it could go:
  • Day One, You ally up with Player A. The two of you will also agree to Aid each other, and Oust Player B.
  • At the same time, unbeknownst to Player A, contact Player B. Propose an alliance as well. Request that you Aid each other, and that he/she Ousts Player C, pretending that you will also Oust the latter.
As a result:
  1. You get a good ally in the person of Player A.
  2. You get extra Karma points from both Player A and Player B.
  3. Player B, they person you betrayed, will not get any revenge since he was eliminated.
  4. Player C lost a Karma point, since Ousted by player B.
But then again, the above is only one way of playing. You can also:
  • Be a solo player.
  • Get two allies.
  • Etc..
Rules:
  • Alliances must be kept secret. You can say that you have an alliance, but you cannot say with who.
  • You are not allowed to talk about who you aided and who you ousted with anyone other than your allies.
  • You are not allowed to talk about your number of Karma points with any other participant.
  • If you are betrayed by an ally and ousted, you are not allowed to talk about it.
  • Total Karma points will be kept secret until the end of the game.
Additional Details
  • There is a participation fee of 25 Play Coins.
  • The winner will get 75% of the total number of Play Coins entered in the contest.

Mmm... Interested. Anyone will enter too?

what's up with all these weird and complex contests? What happened to the good'ol Pick a number and stuff? :p

Reactions: Ravskins
what's up with all these weird and complex contests? What happened to the good'ol Pick a number and stuff? :p

It's look like a competition between @Marc and @Memento Mori.
TAKE THIS LIKE A JOKE LOLOLOLOL

Another more and my contest will be dust...

It's look like a competition between @Marc and @Memento Mori.
TAKE THIS LIKE A JOKE LOLOLOLOL

Another more and my contest will be dust...

Not really a competition. I just submitted another idea for a contest :p
Its pretty much a survival version of Marc's contest :p

Right?!?
;)

Back