• Thread starter QubicGames
  • Start date
QubicGames

QubicGames

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
AiRaceSpeed_Banner.jpg

Hi!

I am happy to inform you that AiRace Speed is available in America, Europe and Australia!
Download it from the eShop for 4,99$, 4,99€ or £4,49 and let your Nintendo 3DS™ discover the true meaning of speed and adrenaline.

A review has been written on 3DSpedia: http://3dspedia.com/airace-speed-review/

With AiRace Speed, take speed to a whole new level and enjoy a new gaming experience:

* Fly extreme speeds across 18 adrenaline-fuelled tracks
* Take control of 5 futuristic jets powered with advanced technology
* High-performance graphics and immersive 3D effects
* Compete against fellow competitors around the world in online leaderboards
* Good replay value with special achievements to be unlocked
* Third game of the successful and highly rated AiRace series

Check out gameplay footage in this stunning trailer:

Below some game screenshots:
AiRace_Speed_11.jpg
AiRace_Speed_Screen.jpg

AiRace_Speed_31.jpg
AiRace_Speed_21.jpg

I will be happy to read about your experience with AiRace Speed and answer all your questions about the game and our studio QubicGames!

Reactions: Totakeke
The trailer and the cinematic introduction are awesome, with a lot of quality. :eek:
The game looks awesome for a 3DS eShop game!

I will buy it on October with Sonic Lost World, so I will be waiting! :)

Can I listen a song of the soundtrack of the game? :headphone:

It looks an amazing game, from the gameplay to the visuals. It's on my to-buy list. :)

Thanks for the nice comments!
@ErixSan
For that I'm afraid you have to get the game...we can't give you the audio files separately. Sorry!
However there will be a new video posted soon which will include a part of one song from the soundtrack, so you will be able to hear that. I'll give the link right here when the video will be live.

Reactions: ErixSan
I enjoy this game everyday! Still trying to get on #1 spot on the leaderboards, one helluva game, tbh.
All I want to say is that you should match the price for the Euro version to the US version. We Euro owners don't like paying more than US owners.:cry:

Thanks for the nice comments!
@ErixSan
For that I'm afraid you have to get the game...we can't give you the audio files separately. Sorry!
However there will be a new video posted soon which will include a part of one song from the soundtrack, so you will be able to hear that. I'll give the link right here when the video will be live.

Oh, but that is what I wanted :p
I will be waiting! :D

Hi,

A demo for AiRace Speed is available today for download in America, Australia and Europe!

The demo features three high-speed tracks to provide you with a glimpse of the whole new gaming experience you can expect from AiRace Speed.

If you haven't purchased the game yet, you can now download the demo for free and let your Nintendo 3DS discover the true meaning of speed and adrenaline!

Watch this new adrenaline-fueled gameplay trailer:

Reactions: Reece and ErixSan
Awesome, It's great to have the Demo for the game. It's a pretty decent game and with the Demo now available I'm sure many people will enjoy the game before they make up their mind to buy it. Good Work!

Wow, this game looks really fun, its definitely on my to buy list for sure, great quality game. The game-play is very smooth and great graphics also. :)

Hi everybody,
I'm pleased to inform you that the price of AiRace Speed is temporarily $2,99/2,99€/£2,69 instead of 4,99/4,49.
This promotional offer is available from the Nintendo 3DS eShop until 6th February in America and 13th February in Europe.
Cheers!

I already have the game, but for those on the fence it's a steal at that price!

I agree, I have this game as well and honestly, it's one hell of a game even for the full price but with this price cut I think it's a must have for every racing game fan.

Reactions: TAG
Back