dilawer

dilawer

The Villain in Green
Towns Folk
AiRace_Speed_3-300x180.jpg
AiRace_Speed_8-300x180.jpg
AiRace_Speed_7-300x180.jpg
AiRace_Speed_6-300x180.jpg

Ok, Guys admit it or not but this game looks amazing. The futuristic style of the game is enough to get any racing fan hyped. This is AiRace Speed, the third installment in the popular AiRace series. It will land on 3DS eShop Late this Summer. I'm hoping to get a review code, so, I can review this incredible looking game. :)
What do you think? Anybody else interested in Jet-racing? :D

Yes, i want this game so bad. Also:

It looks a little like Xyanide Resurrection (which was a pathetic game) but this one looks much better. I like the visuals and the gameplay looks fun. I'll be watching it.

It looks a little like Xyanide Resurrection (which was a pathetic game) but this one looks much better. I like the visuals and the gameplay looks fun. I'll be watching it.

Well, the problem is no gameplay video is released yet.

Airace Speed is coming out on September 19th. I'm hoping to get a review code and hopefully, a giveaway code as well. :D

Airace Speed is coming out on September 19th. I'm hoping to get a review code and hopefully, a giveaway code as well. :D
You're so lucky to get such games for free as a reviewer :)

I will never reach 100 coins again with you :dead:

You're so lucky to get such games for free as a reviewer :)
And we are a little lucky as well... Because we can win it :D

And we are a little lucky as well... Because we can win it :D
No, we have to be lucky to win them :p

No, we have to be lucky to win them :p

True. Also I will try other contests... Just if I don't win here XD

True. Also I will try other contests... Just if I don't win here XD
You have won the last two contests! I have a feeling you might win this one too :D do try other contests as well.

Reactions: ErixSan
You have won the last two contests! I have a feeling you might win this one too :D do try other contests as well.

Well, let's see...
Maybe there will be a pattern:

2 I lose
2 I win
2 I lose
2 I win

I actually win 2 and lose 2. :p

Here's a peek at the latest cinematic gameplay trailer for AiraceSpeed. It looks pretty bad <censored>. Can't wait to get my hands on it. :D

@dilawer You did! And you seemed to have enjoyed it on top of that:
http://3dspedia.com/airace-speed-review/ :D
Thanks for this great review.

I wanted to say that I'm present on the forum to read all your reactions and answer all your questions you might have about AiRace Speed and about our studio QubicGames. Should I create a new official thread for that or should this happen here? I think that a new official thread might be cool but I'm not sure what you prefer guys. Let me know.

Reactions: ErixSan and Marc

I wanted to say that I'm present on the forum to read all your reactions and answer all your questions you might have about AiRace Speed and about our studio QubicGames. Should I create a new official thread for that or should this happen here? I think that a new official thread might be cool but I'm not sure what you prefer guys. Let me know.
Welcome to the forums and thank you for your kind words.
I'd suggest you create an official thread for some more info on your company and your projects. It'd be much better.

Welcome to the forum!

An new official thread would be cool. Also there is a development thread if you want to post things about your company and yours projects.

http://forum.3dspedia.com/forums/dev/

Back