AiRace Xeno

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date

Lime Pawpaw
Towns Folk
I'm reviewing this and thought I'd ask you guys what you think of it in the meanwhile. :p

Nine levels, three ships, and you have to fly through each level as fast as possible. Crashing means you can respawn but 3 seconds are added as a penalty to your overall time (those dratted three seconds made me miss out on a gold star once :rage: )

It may seem skimpy in terms of content with only nine levels, but the price is also quite low - $2.49. Also, the graphics and presentation are rather good.

What do you guys think of it? Do you have it? Do you intend to give it a glance? Tell me! :nailbiting:

I like it! It is a bit skimpy content wise, but that's because it was originally DLC levels for the mobile versions. I'd recommend it to those who don't mind a high speed challenge.

Nice review.

Reactions: 18
i liked the demo of the other in this series but i am not sure if i will buy one.

i liked the demo of the other in this series but i am not sure if i will buy one.

At just $2.49 what have you got to lose? If you liked the demo, you'll like this one. Go for it! ;)

Reactions: 3dsatackman
At just $2.49 what have you got to lose? If you liked the demo, you'll like this one. Go for it! ;)

yea :) i am not sure if i will though because i am saving for ssb4 but that is still a while i can
10488.png

I'm reviewing this and thought I'd ask you guys what you think of it in the meanwhile. :p

Nine levels, three ships, and you have to fly through each level as fast as possible. Crashing means you can respawn but 3 seconds are added as a penalty to your overall time (those dratted three seconds made me miss out on a gold star once :rage: )

It may seem skimpy in terms of content with only nine levels, but the price is also quite low - $2.49. Also, the graphics and presentation are rather good.

What do you guys think of it? Do you have it? Do you intend to give it a glance? Tell me! :nailbiting:
Like the game very much ..I just bought after played the demo of it previous gen (airace speed). Consider it to buy without a second thought ..I see it has include a very difficult stage to pass to get to next stage.. 3 More of it has added ..prefer it create more of the design of those flyers thing.. Not a waste of money to spend ,just play the game you will not regret , only buy it with your own interest not others ,otherwise you will be regret buying one

Back