Alienware UFO

• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date
phofufury

phofufury

idk
Towns Folk
Have u guys heard if the Alienware UFO? I'm psyched bout it, it looks just like the Switch...but way better! It's basically pc gaming on the go, as it runs pc games. Idk when it will come out, because it's in the design phase, but it looks really promising. Can't wait!
What do u guys think?

Well right now it's just a prototype, so we have no idea if this will actually hit any markets any time soon. Besides that, Alienware hasn't given us any possible specs, other than it's a 1200p screen. However, if it's anything like their main computers, it must be packed with power, at least more than the Switch. From what I have seen, it runs on Windows 10, and the games run really nicely on it (according to people who have gotten their hands on it). I think it's too early to make any assumptions, and wait until we have official news of correct specs. At least it looks really nice!

Reactions: phofufury
I’m pretty sure that has been a thing for a while now, but it has an official name now

Reactions: phofufury
I’m pretty sure that has been a thing for a while now, but it has an official name now
Are you sure you're not mistaking it for the Nvidia console that looks like a Switch?

Reactions: AricAttack
Are you sure you're not mistaking it for the Nvidia console that looks like a Switch?
No, I’m pretty sure.

Reactions: Jisenku
Back