All 3DS/Wii U games funny glitches/momentz

• Thread starter Ago
  • Start date
Ago

Ago

Cool Kid
Towns Folk
I had this one tomodachi life moment where the guy was like"I'm not good at compliments but hey your less uglier than usual." But I want to know what was your funniest moments in video games.

I think a lot of my stupidest moments come from smash and mario kart. There were son either games as week, I'll list the funny moments by game.

Smash
  • On for glory I played this Ryu player and the match ended by me spiking him while he Shoryukened me, tho my spike killed before his Shoryuken and letting me win.
  • Against my friends, I used Kirby and copied Roy's ability and started charging the neutral b, my friend tried to counter but he did it too early and let me hit him in time.
Mario Kart
  • Against my friends, it was on the last lap and I was second drawing near the finish line. First place was just a bit ahead of me. Someone sent a blue shell to hit her which slowed her down right in front of the finish line, then I come up with a red shell and pass her, sealing the victory for myself :sneaky:
Pokemon
  • I had a toxic orb poison heal gliscor stall my opponents to death in a multi battle against my friends. They all hate me now.
  • My contrary serperior got such a high special attack off of using leaf storm for the past 5 turns that it was able to KO all of my friends tanky pokemon.

I remember one where I was playing Pokémon X, I went to the Pokémon Amie to play with my Pokémon. I had gotten to Pikachu and I found him laying on the floor, I freaked out because I thought he was dead! I poked him, rubbed him, and shoved him but he wouldn't move. I tried google but nothing helped. I then happen to turn on the volume and heard Pikachu snoring...turns out he was just sleeping.:rotfl:

Back