Alleged Leaked Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Images!

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

Now, before you guys get the wrong idea, I'm making this thread to post the Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire images that is alleged to be real or fake, either ways, I want to see them, even though they may be fake, it gives me a better idea of what to look forward to or just what the fans want, here I go:

This looks like a fake the character is horribly designed, and I don't think they could breath underwater, still cool though!
BoNO18uCIAA0ud3.jpg

I'm not sure what to say about this one, the design of the area doesn't look to appealing though.
maxresdefault.jpg

When I saw this image, I don't know what I was thinking, somehow I feel this is real! (Inside I know it's fake):sorry::unsure:
sootopolis_city_gym___by_zenionith-d7i3dk0.png

This looks like an absolute fake! (to me)
rusturf_tunnel_generation_6_remake_by_zenionith-d7gqwj1.png

save_mr__briney_s_peeko__by_zenionith-d7gt61v.png

Ok, I don't want you guys to be posting ridiculous images that looks absolutely fake, so @Marc if you think a lot of unnecessary spam posts will take place, you can delete this thread, and I'm sorry in advance! :sorry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of all of those, the second one looks the most realistic.
The Sootopolis Gym one looks like a photoshopped Ramos' gym. The supposed Team Aqua member in the last image is a re-colored Pokemon Breeder from X/Y, and the accompanying Pokemon with those two trainers are clearly just sprites from HG/SS instead of 3D models.
Are people even trying with these fake images?

My lord, the first one is so bad...

The second one does look the most realistic, definitely. The rest are bad though.

I was very excited to read this post when i saw the title, but nooo.. (Well, who knows maybe the first one can be true? :panda:)
also OMG i can't hold my giggles at the last one

Personally, I think that would be a great idea if the last image is true (a Pokémon can follow you, just like in HG/SS). After, I can't tell at all for the other images, since I have never played Ruby or Sapphire :sorry:... But if some of the images were true, that would definitely sound interesting.

Those are all fake, but i think the first image looks the best one, the remakes could really have anime graphics like that and would be a little different than XY, it would be fun i guess.

I saw some of those pics 3 months ago before they revealed the remake lol
And as we all know, all of 'em are just fanmade pics to troll us lol
10291100_854636044552880_3549828230135149789_n.jpg
Here we have the so called "Mega Sceptile" with Noivern like appearances lol
And its type here is in katakana and hiragana, which I can read lol
Taipu(Type):Kuchi(Grass),Doragon(Dragon),Hikou(Flying)
Lol 3 types XD
And it's Ability is... well... I think you can read it lol
(AnaruSekkususu)

I really hope your pokemon follow you, I want a mudkip to be walking around hoenn with me :) it will make you like your pokemon even more I also think the second one looks the most realistic to. Be honest

Nice find. I really hope Pokemon are able to follow you as well. At least the smaller ones.

The Sootopolis one looks so pretty <3

the 2nd one looks less fake, I guess.

and I'd love it if they brought back the pokemon following feature too. That's so cool. xD

Back