Alone or in Team?

• Thread starter Naiwen
  • Start date
Naiwen

Naiwen

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Okay yes, you know in this racing game there, you can play one-player or multi-player. I'd rather multi? Why? Because it's more fun & less boring. But from time to time, I'll race alone with 1 character. I choose the road. I don't need to ask the other player what road or race he/she wants to play.

Last edited:
I'm guessing Mario Kart, but which version?

And, I love multi player. I generally play the older games with friends on my laptop, but I've played the DS version before and had quite a bit of fun. I also learned Peach is a force to be reckoned with when I'm not using her.

Reactions: Naiwen
Oh, whichever, I'm talking in general in the Mario World.

Oh, whichever, I'm talking in general in the Mario World.

If we are talking about Mario World in general, I would pick single player.
Why? Because I can enjoy the game on peace.

But games like Mario Kart, is better to play them with a friend.

I really like playing the Mario Kart series with people that actually know how to play. But I hate playing the game with people that don't even know how to accelerate their kart. It's boring to keep winning against a noob, I want some competitive matches.

i would choose single player mario games. i like some multiplayer games like mario part, and mario kart. but other than those i like single player games.

I like playing multiplayer with other people on Mario kart. I played the ds, 3ds, wii and wii u games all fun in multiplayer.
I like Frantic mode in Mario Kart because you have a 50-80% chance to get a rare item in the game, why I got 2 stars in a row while in first place. It's just not fun when you drop frames in balloon battle though.

I like working as a team with my friends, so...

In a team. ._.

I play it solo lol

On a Mario platformer I'd say solo because the other people you are playing with might cost you all your lives or mess you up (SMG2 and NSMBW for example). On MK I could go either way (Vs. or Co-Op) but Co-Op is also dependent on both players working together and it's just so lovely to blow up players on Vs. mode so that one wins. Then again over Wi-Fi people can be jerks and disconnect so Local Multiplayer and Vs. can be better.

On my own I guess. I play alone, much better that way. No one can let you down either. xD

When playing a racing game, like Mario Kart for instance, it's always more fun to play with others. My brothers and I loved the Mario Kart series and games like it. Every once in a great while, we'd play against the ghost or try to better our score. But in the end, it was just more fun to play with other people.

In Mario Kart 8, I'm in a clan. sooooo, with a team.

I like both. Single-player is good for when you just want to enjoy a game at your own pace without anything or anyone interfering. Multi-player is when I'm feeling competitive or just bored of facing AI all the time. As for Mario Kart 7, multi-player is fun if you happen to find a good group of people to play with. I usually like playing locally with my friends since they share similar skill levels with me. It really just depends on my mood.

Back