Alph as Costume

• Thread starter srgs
  • Start date
srgs

srgs

3DS FC: 0430-8596-8893
Towns Folk
For all you Pikmin fans here(wut liek, me and Artisan), Alph was confirmed to be Olimar's alternate costume. Yes, this is real, it was from the demo during an event in Japan. Alph even gets named separately from Olimar.
iRDdQ9f.jpg

I'm not really certain if we would actually end up getting Alph as an alternate costume for Olimar,rather than a separate character.They are different from each other,instead of like:Modern Sonic to Classic Sonic,Megaman to X,Mario to Dr.Mario and others.Although,it could be possible,since Alph's silhouette looks very similar to Olimar's.

I'm not really certain if we would actually end up getting Alph as an alternate costume for Olimar,rather than a separate character.They are different from each other,instead of like:Modern Sonic to Classic Sonic,Megaman to X,Mario to Dr.Mario and others.Although,it could be possible,since Alph's silhouette looks very similar to Olimar's.
It's not a matter of possibility, because it's already been confirmed that Alph is an alt costume. He isn't going to be a separate character, despite obvious differences. At least he gets his own name though, rather than being labeled Pikmin&Olimar.

Yup,the facts are right.He will be an alternate skin for Olimar,proven by today's pic of the day:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 0
Hmm. I think Alph will have a slight variation in strength and speed compared to Olimar and perhaps a Louie skin as they are a different size and it would be unequal. Dr. Mario gets his own slot because not only is he in his own genre, but because he has a variation of specials that are different from Mario's. Deity Link is also a confirmed skin I believe I read somewhere. I kinda like Olimar the best though since he is the main character of the series and he started the whole series up.

Hmm. I think Alph will have a slight variation in strength and speed compared to Olimar and perhaps a Louie skin as they are a different size and it would be unequal.
I doubt skins would get any difference besides appearance and voice. When Sakurai said they are different characters, he meant in the Pikmin series, not in the game(Smash) itself, similar to Bowser Jr. and his Koopaling alts.

Back