Am I the only one who plays Wii Fit U?

• Thread starter Heart
  • Start date
Heart

Heart

Unstoppable
Towns Folk
Like I actually play it LOLL

Got the fit meter, balance board the whole kit and kaboodle. The balance games are really fun and I've never played a game like Wii Fit before. I mean, I'm sure the kinect can produce a similar experience but man, the future is here.

I just ordered a Wii U and it comes with Wii Fit + and a balance board (I already have both the latter though) so I'm curious on testing Wii Fit U. Plus is actually quite fun, in smaller doses.

When I got Wii Fit plus a christmas a few years ago, I too played it daily for quite a long while. Now I honestly don't know where the balance board is (How do you loose that big chunk of equippment?!), so needless to say, it's been a while...

Yeah I play it daily

i play it, but not as much as i use to or should play it really. After a while it gets boring so i break from playing for a while.

Hey, Wii Fit U is tons of fun and a great way to be introduced into exercising! :) My Wii Fit board broke, otherwise I'd play it more... (It just randomly disconnects)

Hey, Wii Fit U is tons of fun and a great way to be introduced into exercising! :) My Wii Fit board broke, otherwise I'd play it more... (It just randomly disconnects)
That's no good. I have two Balance boards. That's not so good either, but it's better than having none.

I'm going to buy a new board soon. It's a good way to wake up for me.

I used to play wii fit when it first came out, the only thing I'll ever do with wii fit now is use her in smash :p

i don't have the wii fit u lol
1435-b673585dde199037918512294e76c83a.jpg

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 0
The one thing I want from club nintendo ATM besides that MM bag

I don't have a wii u. But, I do own a Wii and play Wii Fit. I love the boxing and obstacle course on it. Its fun and challenging.

I personally didn't really have the game myself but I played it one time when I was visiting a friend on a day and I can say it is a fun game for something rather benefiting . I really enjoyed the courses and everything so I would say it is a really great game to have . AND Wii Fit Trainer is in SSB4 so that only causes me to get the game >.< Great Game overall but not the best

Uh, I own the game because my mom plays it a a lot. It's a pretty fun game.

I have a fit meter as well. My siblings and I take walks(2 1/2 mi) and we get to see how many steps we took and how many calories we burned. I nee to start doing the free run again so I can get lots of syeps and burn more calories than I do now, but that will have to wait a couple weeks when I babysit again and have free time to do it when my sister is taking her afternoon nap.

I used to play the original wii fit a lot. Don't know how long it's been since the last time I played it though. Maybe I'll turn it on just so the board can tell me I haven't been on in over 2000 days or something xD

Now that it has showed up on Club Nintendo, I think a lot of people have started playing it. I haven't played this one yet, as I eagerly spent my CN coins without really thinking about what to buy, but in the future I will probably get this game.

I played the original Wii Fot almost daily for months. I found it fun, and I loved the soccer and boxing games. And hula hooping. That was my passion. I don't own Wii Fit U, but I have played it at a friends, and it seems like the original that I remember, but better.

Back