AC:NL Am I the only one?

• Thread starter faustine
  • Start date
faustine

faustine

Write even if no one's reading.
Towns Folk
Back when I'm still playing ACNL (last year), I was kinda sad that my female character is not that kinda good looking than Villager (or the male character). I was really tempted to re-do my town, and pick a male character instead even though I'm a girl. :p This is also my dilemma when playing a new Pokemon game. :confused:

Am I the only one? :eek::p:D (I guess so.)

Nope! I totally feel you. Although I didn't recreate my town, I just made my alternate a boy. I don't hate the girls, and I love their hairstyles/outfits, but I prefer my alt. Once I can get him the perfect outfit I'll be thrilled.

If I play HM I'm always a boy. I'm tempted to replay Pokemon as a boy, and I have a save file where I'm a boy in FL.

Reactions: faustine
i usally play as the girls in games 0_0

@Cheshire_Cat03, oh thank goodness I'm not the only one! :D

@tyrone500, if the female character has some nice default outfit, I'd also pick the female character tho. :D

@Cheshire_Cat03, oh thank goodness I'm not the only one! :D

@tyrone500, if the female character has some nice default outfit, I'd also pick the female character tho. :D
usaly everygame i play i play as female not because of the outfits idk >.<

I sometimes like the girl's design, like in Pokemon Pearl and Pokemon Ruby, but other times I can't stand them, like Pokemon Soul Silver and Animal Crossing. At least New Leaf made an effort to let girls have more freedom with the entire pants dilemma, but the guy villagers still look better. My girl villager has bed head and has never looked better, as this hairstyle actually looks good on her. Mainly because it's short.

(I always thought that the female character would be better and my friends always said that the game is for girls idk)
I Did a female alt in my game. Almost all the AC players I have seen on stuff like dream towns have both gender characters

If hairstyles are an issue with the female character, you just need to change your style 15 times, then you can choose either male or female hair styles.

Same
My charchter's eyes is so ugly
but resetting...:(
I dont want to

I understand how you feel.I find they make video game girls too girly. I hate makeup and sparkly bags. I love Star Wars and vanns and video games. So sometimes I pick a boy. I am a pure tomboy.

Sometimes I choose different character's genders because It's just more fun to choose a rather different choice than what you expectedly to do . I do choose different characters for many reasons , not only they're looks ;-;

Your not the only one because I'm sure others do so too

Back