American Horror Story

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
@Memento Mori said I should watch this series, so I'm going to give it a try. He even told me it scared him a couple of times, but you never heard that from me, ;)

The name of the TV series is American Horror Story and it's a horror. Are you going to watch it?

@Memento Mori said I should watch this series, so I'm going to give it a try. He even told me it scared him a couple of times, but you never heard that from me, ;)

The name of the TV series is American Horror Story and it's a horror. Are you going to watch it?

That's a old TV series (2 years old), and honestly, I think it's stupid :bag:
Now there's a new season I think :panda:

Trite name. I haven't watched many US TV shows regularly except Supernatural, which I dropped after the first three episodes of season 6 turned out to be so disappointing. The first two seasons were amazing though.

I barely watch any shows like this, unless I see it on T.V, and I never heard of "American Horror Story" before. I don't watch a lot of horrors (yes, imma wimp, nightmares), the last horror movie I watched was one of the Chucky movie, I got nightmares straight for a week and I had to sleep with the light on. The sad thing is I am 14 and I can't stand to see Chucky :(
(I'm lame)

Reactions: 18
I barely watch any shows like this, unless I see it on T.V, and I never heard of "American Horror Story" before. I don't watch a lot of horrors (yes, imma wimp, nightmares), the last horror movie I watched was one of the Chucky movie, I got nightmares straight for a week and I had to sleep with the light on. The sad thing is I am 14 and I can't stand to see Chucky :(
(I'm lame)
Your profile says 16, though.
Oh my GOD - Chucky's movies are hilarious! I love them. "Now park this piece of s***..." "Don't f*** with the Chuck..." "Presto - you're dead." Great stuff :rotfl:
I don't think they're scary. Hilarious, more like. Although this one time I was sleeping on a mattress on the floor and one of my siblings said, "Chucky," randomly and I had to tell them to shut the hell up. :p

Your profile says 16, though.
Oh my GOD - Chucky's movies are hilarious! I love them. "Now park this piece of s***..." "Don't f*** with the Chuck..." "Presto - you're dead." Great stuff :rotfl:
I don't think they're scary. Hilarious, more like. Although this one time I was sleeping on a mattress on the floor and one of my siblings said, "Chucky," randomly and I had to tell them to shut the hell up. :p
I know my profile says 16, I'm really 14 :sorry:.
I dunno I get scared for horrors especially the lamest horrors scares me. My family member made me watch Mama and I hid my face for the entire movie.I had a nightmare with an anime character once.
In the middle of the night my cousin played a track with someone screaming and I waked up and couldn't sleep the entire night.

I know my profile says 16, I'm really 14 :sorry:.
I dunno I get scared for horrors especially the lamest horrors scares me. My family member made me watch Mama and I hid my face for the entire movie.I had a nightmare with an anime character once.
In the middle of the night my cousin played a track with someone screaming and I waked up and couldn't sleep the entire night.
Aye, I'm not much older than you. Mama was a pretty good movie. Not scary, but still good.
I'm not saying that I'm desensitized though. I had to sleep with the lights on after watching the 2013 remake of The Evil Dead. :p

Reactions: Reece
Aye, I'm not much older than you. Mama was a pretty good movie. Not scary, but still good.
I'm not saying that I'm desensitized though. I had to sleep with the lights on after watching the 2013 remake of The Evil Dead. :p
I get bad nightmares all the time, oddly with Mama I wasn't scared, but was creep out, my brothers went and watched The Conjuring and forced me to come with them, it was a waste because I was hiding my face for half of the movie. What are you scared of the most ? I am afraid of clown :bag:

I get bad nightmares all the time, oddly with Mama I wasn't scared, but was creep out, my brothers went and watched The Conjuring and forced me to come with them, it was a waste because I was hiding my face for half of the movie. What are you scared of the most ? I am afraid of clown :bag:
The witch in Snow White.

Reactions: Reece
I watched a few horros, but Hide and Seek was definitely the scariest one. But I think it was more a thriller than a horror.

I watched the first season of it and thought it was decent, so I watched a few episodes of the second season and disliked it quite a bit. It's a shame, it could have been a really good series :/

I heard they're making another one called American Crime Story. Maybe I'll check it out. Hopefully they don't go too over the top with it.

Back