Gen 6 Amie Camera

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
Don't know if you know, some pokémon have more features in the Pokémon Amie mode...
For example, you can smile and send kiss to Pikachu with the camera...

Nothing good to make in public, but what do you think?

Well I think its actually kinda cute, also a good way to interact with your Pokemon emotionally, I like some of the commands that they offer you to do with your Pokemon like:
- make a smile
- open your mouth
- smile and roll your head to the left
- close your eyes
- close your eyes and roll your head to the left
It's a good way to use the face recognition, so yeah I think its a great little feature, I haven't seen the full capabilities of feature (haven't played the game as yet) but looks fun to me. :)

Well I think its actually kinda cute, also a good way to interact with your Pokemon emotionally, I like some of the commands that they offer you to do with your Pokemon like:
- make a smile
- open your mouth
- smile and roll your head to the left
- close your eyes
- close your eyes and roll your head to the left
It's a good way to use the face recognition, so yeah I think its a great little feature, I haven't seen the full capabilities of feature (haven't played the game as yet) but looks fun to me. :)

The smiles ones doesn't work with me sadly :p

The smiles ones doesn't work with me sadly :p
Should I be worry with that, the camera don't recognize you smiling ?

Should I be worry with that, the camera don't recognize you smiling ?

No, and I don't know why...

No, and I don't know why...
Well how come the smile feature in gaming camera doesn't recognize face ?

I don't know what it is but it sounds cool and interesting too to be using the Amie camera and to be honest , I don't know where to find it lol

I don't know what it is but it sounds cool and interesting too to be using the Amie camera and to be honest , I don't know where to find it lol
Have you played the Pokemon X/Y game? I haven't played the game as yet, but I can say the Amie camera feature looks cool, what do you mean you don't know where to find it?

Have you played the Pokemon X/Y game? I haven't played the game as yet, but I can say the Amie camera feature looks cool, what do you mean you don't know where to find it?
I dont really use the amie thing that much but from saying that I'm certain you're surely to know that I have the pokemon game.

Back