AC:HHD Amiibo Cards

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
What do you think about the animal crossing amiibo cards? Personally I think that it was a great idea on Nintendo's part. I have AC:HHD and having an amiibo card is really handy to be able to call up a character that you already have in your village/town or if you have not unlocked a character yet to be able to build them a house with out waiting for them to randomly come to your shop.

I don't have Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, yet I definitely want to get it once I catch up on my list of games to get, but that doesn't mean I don't like the amiibo cards idea. It was a great idea on Nintendo's part and it was a start lf new amiibo content for games such as Pokken Tournament.

I think Amiibo cards are a great addition, especially if you have someone to trade them with. If you don't, then also ithey are good, but the bad thing becomes that you have a whole lot of duplicate cards if you are a collector. The fact that not only can they be used for games but they are collectible makes it a whole lot better!

Well amiibo cards are more for non collectors in Anerica, since there are enough amiibos in Europe. They are doing this to give normal gamers a way to use amiibo. But if you want a bunch real amiibos you should go to Europe, where there are enough amiibos.

-

I love the amiibo cards. I've been collecting them since the first day they came out! I actually buy booster displays and collector's albums off of Amazon or Play-Asia. I'd have to say that Nintendo made a great choice when they made the amiibo cards. They don't only get more money this way, but they also please many people from the Animal Crossing community.

-

Last edited:
I like the idea of an easier way to keep up with the amiibo . I think they're cute but I also think they are a bit over priced for what they are. Since it takes less for them to make the card I can see a pack going for at least 3$ or so a pack cause you don't get very many in the pack. I do hope that they get more functions in the future tho . Maybe they can make other amiibo in card form as well but that's wishful thinking.

I love amiibo cards! I only have 3 from the Amiibo festival game, but I want to collect them and then sell any dupes I get! I honestly didn't know what they where at first, I just thought they where normal trading cards untill I accidently put one on my gamepad and it responded to the game :hilarious:

Back