• An Amiibo for Splatoon!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
So, Amiibos... I have looked into them, not gonna lie. :p To be honest, they look pretty cool and I'm sure you guys have a lot to say about them too. :p. So that's why I've decided the next chance I get, I'll try to get my hands on one. Maybe one of those adapters for 3ds use? I dunno, one thing at a time. :D. So, here's what kind of Amiibo I'm trying to decide on getting:

Since I get asked to Smash often, I was thinking of getting one to train, and fight against people to get stronger, yeah? I mean, to me, that sounds like it would be a great idea, and with people fighting it, helping it get stronger, it'd work out good for the both us! :D The ones for Smash I was thinking of getting would be Marth, Samus, ZSS, or Sheik. ( If I had Lucas, I would've added him too, lol )

The other Amiibo I was thinking of getting was one for Splatoon. :D Mainly cuz I LOVE Inklings. :3 Just having to look at it would be cool! ( ...What? .-. HUH!? No! I'm not gonna play with em'! B-baka... <\\\< ). Hearing about the other challenges that you can go on in Single Player Campaign would be totes awesome, y'know? Plus, getting some new gear, or weapons would be pretty sweet, yeah? :cool:

Anyway, that's what I was thinking of getting. What do you guys think?

It honestly comes down to personal preferences. I believe both are available at the same prices in any local store, and I think you can still buy 3 packs of inklings and the retro 3 pack for smash, not too sure. Nowadays I mostly see Animal Crossing and Super Mario amiibos in stores. I'm having a hard time finding a Kirby amiibo around me >.<

If you truly hope to get better at smash, an amiibo can really help you out, because it learns fighting with your style and how to counter it. Amiibos grow very strong on their own after levelling up quite a bit, and if you have been training it for a while it may start to become a threat around level 30 @.@

But if you're looking for new gear and campaign stuff in Splatoon, go with those. I'm not too familiar with these but they do seem to pop up on shelves every now and then so try getting them while you still can.

Another thing to note is that no matter what amiibo you get, they all will work on Super Mario Maker (if you have it). It allows you to change Mario into the amiibo you register in the Super Mario Bros. format and play through your own level as that character. It's a pretty neat thing to implement, especially since everyone wanted to play a Mario game as one of their favorite characters :p

Reactions: P2.0
@np2016 :Hey, thanks man! :D This really helped me out! I think I'll go with getting the Splatoon Amiibos for now because I'd the adapter for my 3ds to use an Amiibo on Smash. :/ That can wait until later. But I'll keep those in mind. :3

Reactions: 3905
Back