SSB for 3DS Amiibo Recommendations for Smash 3DS

• Thread starter Luxer
  • Start date
L

Luxer

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
I was hoping to see if you can recommend an amiibo to me.I don't know which one I whant or is good.

Get Roy the dlc Amiibo

You should get either a.)Your main(s), if you're too lazy to fight, or b.) DLC characters

I'd suggest only getting the Amiibo that corresponds with the character(s) you play as in Smash. E.g. I main falcon and Mario, so I only got the Captain Falcon and Mario amiibo. I was considering on getting Roy because he looks really cool but haven't as of yet (and probably never will).

Unless you plan on getting Amiibo either as just a collectible, or to use in other Wii U/3DS games to get the Amiibo content, then only get the ones you think look really cool (and would want to have) and ones you main, if any at all.

I was hoping to see if you can recommend an amiibo to me.I don't know which one I whant or is good.
get the character you use the most its obvious

Me i recommande you to buy the amiibo which is your favorite character or the dlc characters also .Me i took a pikachu because i am the best when playing with him .I took also a dlc character like Ryu as my personal amiibo because all dlc characters have some thing special.And some are annoying.

Back