Amiibo Talk

• Thread starter Alpha Harry
  • Start date
Alpha Harry

Alpha Harry

:P
Towns Folk
I am really into amiibo right now, I feel like sharing my love with this fourm page.......

Here is my colection so far
Samus: Metroid
Pikachu: Pikablu
Bowser: Bow-wow
Toon Link: Lil' Link
--------------------------
I will soon get:
Shulk: Shulky
Mario: Mayro
Luigi: Loogie
Falco: ???

If you have tips, stories, etc. feel free to share!

amiibo collections seem popular though recently finding out these are not needed for games are these ones you have rare EX Pikachu ? what games do you use these for do you have a preference ?

@Yumi Chi Amiibo have 2 usages one is Writing Data and the other is Reading Data.
Reading Data only scans your amiibo and gets you an item or ability
Writing Data is where it actually saves data to your amiibo, but only one game can be used at a time.
For instance, Let's say you have Mario Party 10 and SSB4WIIU both games have writing capabilities
So if you scan an amiibo on SSB4 the data goes to that, if you'd want to use that same amiibo on MP10 you would have to reset the amiibo's data

Meep that sounds wow confusing well for me not sure if id get them .. not even sure im getting a wii u at this moment but these things look nice

Meep that sounds wow confusing well for me not sure if id get them .. not even sure im getting a wii u at this moment but these things look nice
Yeah, but really, when you think about it it's actually a really god thing to use. Weather it's using it in Hyrule Wariors to get a special item or to have a good partener in smash bros. Theese things do alot more than what you'd excpect from Disney Infinity or Skylanders. I highly recomend getting one no matter how confusing it is

Reactions: Yumi Chi
I wanted a Marth amiibo, but even when it comes back for Codename: Steam, I still probably won't be able to find one. The NA Marth Amiibo market is just not there. I imagine it sells well in Japan, though.

I love the detail put into peaches dress! shows that nintendo actually cares!

Well I don't have an amiibo as of yet but your collection seems alot :p I really hope to get an amiibo in the future but not now because I don't really have any games that are compatible with it so yeah . I was also confused by the concept of the amiibos with the writing data and the reading data but I think I will eventually get used to it . I would hopefully get some soon because I like figurines ^o^

I have only 2 amiibo currently, and one of them is in your collection (Toon Link) I am trying to get a Mr. Game and Watch amiibo along with Fox. I remember when Samus was common back then, now it is hard to find. It's not like I really wanted it. Keep on collecting! ^^

Back