amiibo

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
who is exited for amiibo? i am i hope that it comes out for 3ds sooner than they said, also do you think that they will have amiibo for ssb4 3ds as well as ssb4wiiu? and do you think that this is a awesome idea or not?

Though I'm sure that it will bring exclusive content, "Later would be Better" in my opinion. Given how expensive figurines are in France, I wouldn't doubt that these ones would be expensive as well.

I hope that Nintendo will at least let us save some money before doing an assault on our wallets :rotfl: !

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Don't like the idea. I hate it when we buy a game which has in game DLC that we need to buy to enhance our experience to the fullest, hence why I don't play Disney infinity or sky landers.

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer and D4rkDragon
well you dont realy have to. but i actualy like figurines thats most likely why i like lego :p but i also think it is cool how you can train your own guy i would want to max out at my friends house and then go to different places to chalenge people ;)

They are, to say the least, different. Sure it goes off of the origins of Smash and how "action figures" (more like statues) fight each other and how it would be great of these toys would be actual preexisting Nintendo franchises. I want [to see] reviews first before I decide if it will be a waste of money. Especially since it can cross platforms it would be interesting to see what else it is/does.

I like it, its cool that several series will use the feature and that both consoles will be able to use it, too. However, I'm hoping that the figures are cheap and that there aren't a ton of them. (Mainly for the fact that my wallet would become a black hole xD)

I think Amiibo will be great since almost everyone will be walking with one in they pockets and i would choose the greninja amiibo because it's my favorite character in super smash bro

Amiibo is a great addition to the Wii U version of SSB4, and I hope to see this feature put to more use. Imagine: You could use one character in a game, and all the progress you made with that character will be saved on the Amiibo itself. You could use it like you use those Skylanders monsters and as a memory card for important game progress.

That's pretty cool. Though I am not exactly jumping for joy at the idea. I don't want to have to waste money just to buy figurines and a "portal" ( I have a 3DS) I don't exactly see the point of spending even more money just so you can be the best.

if they make it i will chose charazard

who is exited for amiibo? i am i hope that it comes out for 3ds sooner than they said, also do you think that they will have amiibo for ssb4 3ds as well as ssb4wiiu? and do you think that this is a awesome idea or not?
That's why their making a type of adapter for the 3DS to use amiibo figures, so yeah it'll happen. Also that's why the Wii U version is coming after the 3DS version.

I don't think this feature will really take off or anything. It's just like Disney Infinity or Skylanders. I don't mind them being around, but they really seem like a way to make a little extra money (which isn't bad, but the whole amiibo concept isn't original or unique).

I like the idea of Amiibos, I plan to collect Ike, Marth, and Luigi. Those are the main ones I plan to get, but might end up getting more as soon as we find out more about who is getting made into a Amiibo.

Back