An adventure story :D

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Well, I haven’t even seen the response on my previous RP, and here I am starting another one. :hilarious:

So, this RP actually has a starting storyline and characters, so you can pick from the list I’ve made below. This is basically an adventure RP (with maybe a little bit of romance), so go wild. :D Also, to make it easier on who you might want to pick I have detailed descriptions of each of them in the spoiler below. All right, let’s do this!

Characters:
Sam (taken by @Samster123)
Amy (taken by @MarieLover9001)
Zion
Sarah
Catman (taken by @luigiFTW)
(More coming soon)

Sam: An energetic fellow who loves to talk. Always tries to help friends in need, and secretly has a huge crush on Amy.

Amy: Beautiful, smart, and cute are the only words to describe this girl. Her favorite thing to do is hang out with friends. She also enjoys Sam’s company, but is unaware of his feelings for her.

Zion: A bodybuilder at heart, and also a huge girl magnet. Amy sometimes falls for his wit and charm, which makes Sam jealous a lot of the time. However, Zion and Sam are still very tight friends.

Saria: A smart and cute teen that wants nothing more than to spend the rest of her days with Sam, however Sam is unaware that she has feelings for him.

Story: It was a normal day in Linkenshire. Sam was very excited, as he just asked Amy if she wanted to have a picnic, and she said yes. Sam had a very happy skip in his step as he headed to the park to meet Amy. As they talked and laughed and ate delicious sandwiches, Sam saw Zion at the park. He hoped that he wouldn’t see them, but of course, he saw both of them and walked over to them.

Last edited:
Zion: Well, well, well! If it isn’t Sam and Amy! How are you guys on this fine day?

Amy: (blushes) Oh, we’re doing just fine, Zion!

Sam: Oh, hey Zion.

Sam was a little bit disappointed that Zion had just barged in on them, but put it past him and started chatting with his pal. Before long, Zion suggested to Sam that they should go bowling sometime, and Sam asked if that night would be OK. Zion said sure, and they agreed to meet at the nearest bowling alley that night.

Sam: Do you think the girls would want to tag along?

Zion: Probably not. Girls aren’t usually interested in this kind of stuff unless the boy they like is there or something. I betcha they’ll just be shopping all night long, right?

Sam: Hah! Yeah, I guess you’re right. All right then, see you tonight!

Zion: Later!

I’ll be amy :p

Reactions: Samster
I’ll be amy :p
Just a heads-up: Amy is one of my most treasured fictional characters I’ve ever created. You sure you can handle the pressure of being that character? :p

Reactions: AricAttack
Just a heads-up: Amy is one of my most treasured fictional characters I’ve ever created. You sure you can handle the pressure of being that character? :p
Maybe :p

I was gonna join but im very uninterested in the way the current story goes

I was gonna join but im very uninterested in the way the current story goes
This is just an intro, to help you to get to know the characters. I’ll introduce the adventure part later on. :p

I would join but I'm terrible at doing stuff like this. It sounds kinda boring right now too.

I would join but I'm terrible at doing stuff like this. It sounds kinda boring right now too.
(sighs) Geez, I didn’t know it was that bad.

Its not that bad :p

Ill join in with my first OC, catman(plz suggest a better name)
He was a Pokémon, that was created by evil scientists by changing a man into a cat. He is sentient and after a long journey together, his trainer recognized he was holding catman back to his ability to help many people.

Ill join in with my first OC, catman(plz suggest a better name)
He was a Pokémon, that was created by evil scientists by changing a man into a cat. He is sentient and after a long journey together, his trainer recognized he was holding catman back to his ability to help many people.
All right, you’ve been added to the character list. o/

Back