AN OLD FAMICOM BY NINTENDO WILL BE RELEASED SOON FOR 3DS

• Thread starter jams3223
  • Start date
jams3223

jams3223

The Task Blanker
Towns Folk
The game that Nintendo Land’s attraction to <The Mysterious Murasame Castle>Has been anounced a release on the European Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console in Europe on May 29th.
What’s also interesting is that this game will be coming to the west for the very first time and will retail for €4.99/£4.49.
hqdefault.jpg Nazo_no_Murasamejou.png

An old Famicom game from Nintendo will be released soon for the 3DS*

Never heard of it, but it seems interesting.

Yeah

Looks like it plays like LoZ only with a larger main character. Maybe they'll have more Famicom VC as well to add to the whole line of things.

Looks like a LoZ game, but with a ninja as the main character. xD

Looks cool, But I don't think I'd be interested in getting it. xD

seems like a game which you'd get bored of quickly. xD

Anyone else thought that guy from the 2nd screenshot looked like Superman with a sword? :bag:

It looks interesting like most of you said but it isn't something that I'd play. Add some chests and multiple weapons and I'd think it looks like a Zelda game. By the way, is there any word on a North America release or is it already available?

By the way, is there any word on a North America release or is it already available?

Not yet. When there is though, I'll definitely pick this up! It sounds like the original Legend of Zelda with a sci-fi twist. Plus I want to support any VC releases that were formerly region locked.

Reactions: Marc
That's great, Nintendo is finally opening some of their region-locked old games to the VC. Actually, though this one doesn't interest me at all, I'll wait to see if there will be any other Famicom games.

Also, if only the could port the Super Famicom (I know, it's the SNES...) games who were rare (like the BS-X or Nintendo Power Cartridge games) to the 3DS, that would be damn awesome.
Still, it's a great move from Nintendo.

Back