SSB for Wii U An over all look at Super Smash Bros For Wii U

• Thread starter Turdhead0000
  • Start date
T

Turdhead0000

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
I really like this game. It's very fun to play. It's much better that Super Smash Bros Brawl, I absolutely hated the random tripping. But one thing that Super Smash Bros Brawl had that Super Smash Bros For Wii U doesn't, was the adventure mode, or as it's called in Super Smash Bros Brawl, The Subspace Emissary. I really wish they brought it back with the Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS. I also wish that you could take the Wii U game pad around with you, because that would technically make Super Smash Bros for Wii U portable, but that will be remedied when I purchase Super Smash Bros For 3DS. On Super Smash Bros For Wii U, there is a mode called Smash Tour, I've played it a few times, and it's fun, but from what I've heard, Smash Run on the 3DS version is much better. There are many characters in Super Smash Bros For Wii U, in fact, the starting character roster was the largest out of the Super smash bros games. I've already unlocked all of the Characters that are currently available. The characters in the game are Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, Rosalina & Luma, Bowser Jr., Wario, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Mr. Game & Watch, Little Mac, Link, Zelda, Sheik, Ganondorf, Toon Link, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Pit, Palutena, Marth, Ike, Robin, Duck Hunt, Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Fox, Falco, Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, Jigglypuff, Greninja, R.O.B., Ness, Captain Falcon, Villager, Olimar, Wii Fit Trainer, Shulk, Dr. Mario, Dark Pit, Lucina, Pac-Man, Mega Man, Sonic, and Mii. There are many more awesome things about this game, but to find out about them, you'll have to play it for yourself.

Back