An unexpectedly good game

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hiya peeps! P2.0 here with another topic-thingy!

The 3DS... It's like the original DS, but with everything's 3d, and the graphics look better! ( ish? ) Plus you can play 3DS games, as well as your favorite DS games on it! And there are quite a few games, yeah?

The 3DS has had its share of games, namely games like Mario, Zelda, Kirby, y'know, the games Nintendo's most well-known for. But... Have you ever been just cruising through the Eshop, and something just catches your eye? And it's not one the games aforementioned?
Like, part of you thinks it looks not worth your time, but another part thinks since it's just a couple of dollars, might as well try it?

And then ( probably against your better judgement ), you buy it, but it completely surpasses your expectations! :eek:
It's actually really awesome, and you love every moment playing it! :D And it becomes one your favorite games of all time. \o/ Huzzah!

...So, have you ever found a 3DS game like that? :3

Reactions: Samster
I'm disappointed, I thought you would be giving a game advice, not asking for one.

though... RPG Maker Fes is pretty cool.

Reactions: Duffy
I'm disappointed, I thought you would be giving a game advice, not asking for one.

though... RPG Maker Fes is pretty cool.
rpg maker Fes is kinda lame compared to the pc versions, in the pc versions you can do/see more insteresting with the games, for example, you can include codescrips that you can easily get in the internet to change the battle sistems, having more party members, etc,etc,etc

for a unexpectedly trilogy of good games for the 3ds, i first played "the legend of the dark witch" not expecting a lot of it but i was wrong, the trilogy its very fun

these games are simmilar to megaman, you play the stage , defeat the boss and you get the magic power of the boss

also if one stage gest too difficult for you, you can make yourself stronger using the money of the game
there is a lot of replay value if you want to get all achievements, doing them unlock concept art with some commentary from the developers
i guess the developers could port the trylogi to switch in the future, in the swtich we already have two spinoff (one of wich includes a meh minigame but the main game is good)

Yessir, I did indeed find a game just like this, and it was great! :artist:

Ever heard of Witch and Hero for the 3DS? Lovely little game. Basically, a hero and a witch team up to try to defeat Medusa. But, they both lose. The witch is turned to stone, and the hero was beaten up badly, almost to death. D:

But then, when all hope seems lost, the hero decided to rematch Medusa, for if he defeats her, the curse on the witch will he lifted! *^*

Later on, you can get some neat power ups, and revive the witch in battle for a limited time. It’s a highly good game, I recommend it.

Last edited:
Reactions: P2.0
That's how I find Fairune series as a whole. I was curious on some good little games back then, and as I searched, I found the review of Fairune on 3DS somewhere. After reading that, I'm interested because of retro styling, defeating enemies by just walking through 'em, solving some puzzles and all. So I decided to buy it, and I'm not disappointed. Since then, I bought its sequel Fairune 2 on 3DS when it was released, and eventually bought them all as Fairune Collection for me to play on the Switch.

To think it all started from when I bought the first Fairune game on 3DS...

Last edited:
Reactions: P2.0
Back