An unfinished Octoling that I might never finish

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'm extremely rusty ;~; I haven't drawn anything in years. Years :eyes2:

One of my friends motivated me to pick up the slack and get this done but it turns out there was a limit to what they were capable of when it came to me actually finishing it :lapras:

20180613_013753.jpg

It's ugly, isn't it? ;~;

I don't think I'll ever finish it. Might move on to something anime related.

Reactions: TerraKnight, Samster, Mizunil and 2 others
It’s pretty decent, but its too small to add much more detail than is already there. It’s pretty good for its size.

I think it's cyoot! :D That's actually pretty good for being rusty, just keep on practicing until you where you wanna be! Keep up the great work! :thumbsup:

That's actually pretty good, considering you haven't drawn in a long while. You should colour it in! Or perhaps add some toning in for extra detail. Please stick to it! Don't bother with anime, hue :lapras:

Wow! Please do finish it! I think that it looks absolutely cute and adorbs! If you do finish it, would you send it to me? I think it looks absolutely awesome, so please keep up the great work! That belly adds to the cuteness.

Reactions: Mikaya
You should colour it in!
Not really into coloring ;~;

Thanks everyone ^^

Reactions: Mikaya, P2.0 and Samster
I'm extremely rusty ;~; I haven't drawn anything in years. Years :eyes2:

One of my friends motivated me to pick up the slack and get this done but it turns out there was a limit to what they were capable of when it came to me actually finishing it :lapras:

View attachment 18248

It's ugly, isn't it? ;~;

I don't think I'll ever finish it. Might move on to something anime related.
Looks great I suggest finishing it and u won’t get better at it or coloring unless u do so

Reactions: Mikaya
Back