ANCH Winter Update!

• Thread starter Trazzers
  • Start date
Trazzers

Trazzers

Animal Crosser
Towns Folk
The Winter Update is coming November 19! Have a look at all the new Reactions, Hairstyles, and events coming our way!

What are you guys most excited for?

Reactions: Gram, Marc, FuredeRika and 2 others
I'm excited for the cooking and if they're implementing it as a permanent feature or only a special day activity. The new emotions and Christmas items also look pretty cool! I really love these updates, but I wish they added more permanent features (shop upgrades, etc) instead of one-day/seasonal events, but also I don't wanna complain with so much new content. Pretty good update!

Reactions: FuredeRika
I'm just over here playing new leaf

• Funny
Reactions: FuredeRika and phofufury
The Winter Update is coming November 19! Have a look at all the new Reactions, Hairstyles, and events coming our way!

What are you guys most excited for?
Theres also a nooklink update for your phone. Now you can see your whole catalogue on your phone. And the update looks really good. So far, the march update with the art and leif was the best. But this update was good too. I hope we get more vegetables for cooking. I created a whole farming area and stuff and I want something other than pumpkins. And christmas looks pretty fun. I hope we get some cool furniture. Oh and the reactions. I really like those. I say that they are some of the best reactions in the game (never thought i'd say this but can't wait to sit down). I dont care too much for the hairstyles but i'm sure others do. I also read somewhere that you can buy toys from nook's cranny but i'm not sure if this is real or just speculation.

Reactions: Mizunil, FuredeRika and phofufury
I high-key can't wait !!!
Aside from being able to decorate my island all winter-y I actually can't wait to hear the full events sound track for toy-day and Turkey day baha

Reactions: Deepak and Mizunil
Seeing Sherb in that video reminds me of how I sold their soul for one of my dreamies :c

Reactions: FuredeRika
New expressions are great, especially the long-requested sit down one. I’ve heard people would leave a pillow in their inventory just to be able to plop one down and sit next to their villagers.

The different hairstyle are fantastic. A shortage of inclusive hairstyles has been a big complaint from many New Horizons players.

Reactions: Deepak and FuredeRika
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Turkey day was/is so good

Reactions: Deepak and Mizunil
Back