• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date

Sora Roxas or Ventus?

• Total voters
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
Hello fellow kingdom hearts fans (and Pedians ) this is a forum where we can talk about Sora being smash wii u and 3ds.now before you start saying Sora isn't going to be able to be in smash even with the smash ballot this is a forum where we can TALK about Sora.Of course you don't always have to participate in this if you are not interested.
Images image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Poll for if you want Sora for Smash http://strawpoll.me/4327077
Videos

Last edited:
What about everyone else like Organization XIII?

Ventus and Roxas would be harder to get cause they only like 1 or 2 games and Sora has a ton of games so he would be a little easier to get moves

but Xion or king mickey would be good too

It would actually quite interesting for Sora to be in Smash . He is really a cool character and his movesets can probably be perhaps many things , so I'd be quite happy to see Sora in Smash as a DLC character , though I really don't know about the other two characters though ;-;

Well the problem about Sora is his custom moves.i mean if he has moves like Fire,Glide,and Blizzard then Fira Blizzara and will do more of it and do more damage.Glide will go in the direction you want.Fira and Blizzara will have two Blizzards and do more damage.Same with Fira but instead of ice it's fire.Glide level 2 will go in the direction you want a little more and a little faster.Firaga and Blizzaga will have 3 Fires and Blizzards and will do more damage.Glide level 3/SuperGlide will go in the direction you want a little more and will go a little faster.Now these moves would be rarer than regular custom moves and they could make a Custom Sora costume for mii fighters.now here comes the the big part.Just like bowser jr his Palettes would be swapping to other keyblade members.like Roxas, Ventus,Aqua exc.They could add Destiny islands or Twilight town or even Traverse town as a stage.and Axel and Xion could be Assist Trophies.
Glide=Recovery/up b. you press up b and press it in the direction you want to go.(Like Fox Fire)
Blizzard=Down b. you press down b and you get 1,2,or 3 blizzards depending which move you have.
Fire= side b.you press side b and you get 1,2, or 3 fires depending which move you have.

Last edited:
Have you played Super Smash Flash? They have Sora in their roster and he's pretty legit, using the Keyblade to fight and what not. It seems like a cool idea to have Sora in smash because he would have a unique play style with his keyblade and maybe getting assistance from goofy or donald in his final smash. Also they did say that you can nominate 3rd party characters is the Smash Ballot so give it a shot :). (Also with Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop on 3DS being so good I think he has a pretty good shot at getting a spot in the roster)

Not really. Riku is faster and jumps higher in comparison and can have the same basic range of attacks. However Sora Ltd. is a thing so maybe he'd be in Smash just because of his name. Riku's dair would be like Greninja's only with his blade. If it were Sora he could use Sonic Blade for his side special.

Have you played Super Smash Flash? They have Sora in their roster and he's pretty legit, using the Keyblade to fight and what not. It seems like a cool idea to have Sora in smash because he would have a unique play style with his keyblade and maybe getting assistance from goofy or donald in his final smash. Also they did say that you can nominate 3rd party characters is the Smash Ballot so give it a shot :). (Also with Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop on 3DS being so good I think he has a pretty good shot at getting a spot in the roster)
Yes of course I know super smash flash.but the move set is really weird and I can never be good with Sora.now I still main Ness just like Brawl,Ssb4,and now 64 version.

Not really. Riku is faster and jumps higher in comparison and can have the same basic range of attacks. However Sora Ltd. is a thing so maybe he'd be in Smash just because of his name. Riku's dair would be like Greninja's only with his blade. If it were Sora he could use Sonic Blade for his side special.
I forgot to edit my post and my final smash was the same thing that you said basically.But Sora needs ALL THE FAME!Anyways Riku is one of the keyblade weilders now pretty much so he would be a palatte swap with Sora :).so pretty much there would be no reason to make Riku a character when he can just be a palatte swap with my fan made move set :3 :)

Yes of course I know super smash flash.but the move set is really weird and I can never be good with Sora.now I still main Ness just like Brawl,Ssb4,and now 64 version.
Oh man. Ness. You have no idea how badly I made a Ness player rage on For Glory. And also the Sora set seems hard to learn at first but after a while you kind of get the hang of it. I like his up smash and side b a lot lol.

Sora in smash would be awesome! Not as cool as Game & Watch of course but it would still be awesome!

Sora, I think that Sora for Smash would be a a good move, but his tier ranking would be realllyy low as many characters that can replace him, like possibly Ness :p I don't know why he wasn't in at the beginning >.< I would like to see him in Smash though because his moveset would be nice :D

Sora, I think that Sora for Smash would be a a good move, but his tier ranking would be realllyy low as many characters that can replace him, like possibly Ness :p I don't know why he wasn't in at the beginning >.< I would like to see him in Smash though because his moveset would be nice :D
Actually , you might never know :p Sora's movesets can be well varied so many things can be worked out with his character . And perhaps some of the moves may possibly be a nice counter to some characters depending on its effects so Sora can be really cool in the game :p

I have never played Kingdom Hearts, but my friend, Elvis, voted for him

Back